Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Whats the point of bases?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Dyro, Apr 15, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Dyro

Dyro New Member

I play on gangrene and before I built my base I had a shack, with a metal door, I personal watched 2 people hit the door maybe 2-3 times before it broke, I ran down threw another door on it while they were loading up the vehicle, then they did it again, lost 400 of each bullet, i quit the server and played on gravedlands and the same thing fricken happened, i quit that server went back to gangrene built a base with 2 gates (ground tamper gate, + foundation gate) I killed a guy that randomly went up to our base and entered a code into the gate and got in first try, so i changed the codes on ALL OF THE DOORS and went to bed, i get on this morning and someone blew off the metal doors to all the shelters that had any sort of ammo and the ones that were empty were left alone. Not only that but the gates are still on and in perfect condition.

On top of all of this, I have been killed many times by aim botter's or my cars getting 1 shot by a m19 when it had full health, also have seen many speed hackers. In result to all of this, my group (clan) of 15 all want to uninstall and i am very much thinking the same thing, can you fix this please?? this is bs and i feel like i have wasted over 600 hours on a game that i cant even have fun on anymore.

Dyro.:mad:

2. SeanPWnery

SeanPWnery Member

Mk19 Grenade Launchers aren't in the game o_O

IF you mean the M9 Beretta... that's REALLY disturbing they can exploit some kind of damage multiplier to 1-shot a vehicle.

Your base issues are well-known and well-documented and the devs continually tell us in update notes that they're diligently working on it. You've gotta just grit your teeth and take their word for it since this is an Alpha afterall... there will be bugs, there will be exploits, and every hack and exploit caught now when we're paying only 20 bucks to help them develop this game is a hack and exploit that won't be there when they go live for $49.99 to some new customer who'll issue a chargeback or a paypal dispute for a game they spent money for being plagued by hackers and exploits on release day.

We're the guinea-pigs ... this is how it goes for us. Just be sure to report everything like you did in this thread to help them do their job to make our experience all the smoother in the end.

3. Dyro

Dyro New Member

Yeah i know its just so aggravating, hundreds of hours gone to waste aha

4. FckTheAsian

FckTheAsian New Member

Yeah man, **** THE ASIAN PIECE OF SHIT

5. Dyro

Dyro New Member

I logged out of Darkwinter for 10 minutes and i come back to 3 Asians around the base and the door blown off with them looting it

1 more server if it happens again im uninstalling there goes another 100 of each round and 6 hours of working

6. Strap81

Strap81 Member

One quick fix I would think it's make the fuel containers noon explosive....... Thoughts?

7. Dyro

Dyro New Member

Not sure, seems like they just hit the door or shoot it a few times and it breaks also it wouldn't be as realistic as fuel does explode.

8. FightingPhantom

Yeah, it's a hack.

1-Shot BOOM. They simply reprogram their damage so it does over 9000.

Your door didn't stand a chance.

9. Strap81

Strap81 Member

technically plastic gas containers dont explode, even when shot

10. Strap81

Strap81 Member

ahhhh, damn thats why so many people are losing bases

11. 13ones

13ones Member

I have had 3 bases all hit 4 times in three days no gate damage or any damage to any of the buildings inside. On the last day we logged in and caught them cleaning out our base again (what they couldn't carry from the last time) the asian and yes we talked to them i know they are asain they spoke very little English it was limited to "fawk you fawk you I no sheet fawk you i frenry i frenry fawk you" the goof just disappeared I ran out of the room and the goof dropped from he sky and killed me then i watched him walk out our gate as if it wasn't even there. oh yeah did i mentioned my girlfriend killed him and he was back in less than 30 seconds. You don't need to fix explosives haven base raiding in game is a must other wise in the end it will be boring. it's the hacks we need to control. how about an in game petition system with Gm's that could catch them in the act so to speak. and you will catch them they are very brazzen about their acts and think that they are doing nothing wrong. And from what i understand these bans are only 3 day bans ewwww scary a whole 3 days sounds like trying to stop a title wave with a tissue so they just go back to counter strike for three days. I see bans all day when playing could you let us know if they BR bans or in game bans. Out of all the ban posts i have seen only one that said "yes you can get banned for no clipping". I saw one mass ban the other day it was 30 people that got banned i assume these were BR players or should i say BR hacken pieces of s%^&t.

12. FightingPhantom

Daybreak never used to give 3 day-bans, they only recently started them after they realized they were accidentally banning innocent people too.... and half of those innocents they went: "**** it they'll buy another copy".

and.... I bought another copy. I'm terrified and paranoid every time I crash or DC or desync that this is gonna be "it"..... but I just try my best to play the game right, just as I always have... except for desyncs, I run the **** away when I start going through doors.

The point is, as someone who has been killed hundreds of times by EPSrs, and raided by no-clippers.... and ALSO wrongly banned for cheating.... I have to defend the 3-day temp-bans.... because it's the only way to prevent what happened to me.

Innocent players will keep being innocent, they will drop off the watch-list. Cheaters will eventually be reported and caught again....m and then they can more justly drop the HWID bans.

13. Strap81

Strap81 Member

The fuel explosion still needs fixed. You should have to craft ied's or landmines. Sorry but plastic gas containers do not blow up when shot. Just doesn't happen. I know the one base I had taken from me, the gate was exploded by ethanol. Because when you open your inventory they still show up in proximity items but they are grayed out.

#13 Strap81, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
  14. FightingPhantom

Is that how it works now? I assumed they were shooting a mine(s) and using the fuel to amplify the explosion.

If you're correct, then that's incredibly stupid and needs to be fixed ASAP.

15. Strap81

Strap81 Member

Sorry, I fixed my original post (smart phone not so smart)

Anyways yes, you can explode fuel cans by shooting them with a few arrows. Drop 30 of them at a gate and game over. Maybe a lot of work for a loan wolf, but you and a couple buddy's can craft 30 fuel in no time, especially with a truck. There is also a dupe exploit for ethanol which I won't say to much about because I don't want banned, but a little Google search will produce evidence.

16. mtrwsk

mtrwsk Member

I find bases pointless. Much better to dig a hole to store your loot. much harder to find from your enemies. Its my opinion that bases are more clan oriented. where you can almost have someone online to defend it at all times.

17. oldsoldier

oldsoldier New Member

shacks are nice. I logged in after 24hrs of no activity on server to find my door gone... but all my stuff still inside. Lucky? or was it a hack that removed all doors on sever?

18. Jornel

Jornel New Member

bases should be unlimited to your creation and not a pre-made thing..