Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What's to Like About S7

Discussion in 'Episode 715 - Something They Need' started by Weallgotit, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

We know what's not to like. Bottle episodes, fakeouts, CGI deer, pivotal scenes omitted, not enough Jesus, not enough Rick, even not enough Negan just to name a few. With that said I don't think anybody will be glad about that long wait to October. So let's point out some of the highlights of the season. Your favorite kills, stunts, quotes, death scenes, love scenes or whatever. I know you can come up with something you liked about the season.

You go first.

2. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

World building. The first half setup the second half, and the season as a whole sets up next season.

This was a show about a small group of people dealing with zombies that became a show about a larger group of people dealing with another group of people and zombies, now it's a show about a group of people dealing with other groups of people and a few zombies. I like the progression of the show, personally. But I never cared for the zombie aspect in the first place. I like the "how do people live in and rebuild a fallen society" aspect of the show.