Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

When Good Characters Do Dumb Things

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by The Great Zombini, Nov 24, 2014.

1. eshlemon

eshlemon Member

Forget fresh wounds, leaving Sasha/Bob 2.0 behind was a mistake period. "3 better than 2" loses value if you only bring 2, if Grady's jump on offer right away...oh wait hold on why we go back and get the other guy, trust us there are no shenanigans going on here. Plus Sasha's a good shot, I'd definitely want sniper covering my ass at any meeting.

2. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

because all she was expected to do was sit there and watch him, make sure he didn't escape. God alone knows why she did what she did.

#22 Toothpick, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Emotions and grief can drive us to do irrational things.

4. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Dat sig

5. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

It's Sasha's Bruce Lee look lol

She's going to go all enter the dragon on that cop that knocked her out lol

6. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

She's Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan cumbined

7. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

He was almost smart in that he had slightly gained a sliver of trust by disagreeing with the other cop and saying that the exchange with Dawn might work. He appeared like someone who was just trying to resolve it all peacefully. Then when he tossed that story in about his friend being out there it worked a bit more because he had already humanized himself a bit.

8. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I really don't like it when people say "lazy writing" when a character makes a mistake, especially when the show makes it perfectly clear as to why the character make that mistake. Ironically, most of the time, people who scream "lazy writing" appear to be too lazy to analyze the factors that lead to the character making that decision. It hasn't come up too much in this thread but this is just something I've noticed on this topic.

9. Lt. Col. Cookie

I hate how "lazy writing" seems to be a lot of people's answer for when something doesn't go out how they want on the show..

10. MainEvent

MainEvent Member

I believed him.

Sasha just lost her boyfriend, who interestingly had the same name as the cop. I wouldn't blame her for letting her guard down for a couple of minutes in her situation. It's a very normal reaction.

11. Blade

Blade Member

I thought he was gonna kill Sasha too.

What really peeved me was how did he recognize his cop friend when all the walkers nearby were so melted their faces looked like bags of snot?

Unless this was his friend...
    [​IMG]

12. WarriorPrincess

WarriorPrincess Well-Known Member

I got the vibe that part of that story was made up. He wanted Sasha to turned her back. Sasha was stupid. I guess because his name was Bob, she decided to believe him. Forget that he's part of the group who took Beth and Carol, his name is Bob!

13. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, the entire story was made up I think. The fact that he went into such detail with the story, and was pretty convincing about it, shows how manipulative he is capable of being. I can't decide if he's a good guy or not.

14. WarriorPrincess

WarriorPrincess Well-Known Member

If he's a good guy, I could chalk it up to him scared shitless. But I don't think he's a good guy, and I'm willing to bet he tries to run back to the hospital to inform Dawn and her goons about the whole plan. Rick should have dropped them all. He probably won't get very far with those tied-up hands anyway.

15. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if Sasha will end up chasing him or running to the site of the negotiation to make sure Lamson doesn't muck things up, and thus Sasha will end up there at just the right moment to be a sniper when things go south.

16. Darylette

Darylette Member

It was lazy writing. Really clumsy plot device.

17. Blade

Blade Member

^ I agree with Darylette

Bob's dying doesn't excuse Sasha falling for that BS sob story and the fact that Rick and the others suddenly weren't around seemed too convenient