Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

When Rick and Co. were walking towards the final battle....

Discussion in 'Episode 816 - Wrath' started by mmmbert, Apr 16, 2018.

1. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

they were in a field with a fence to the right side of the screen. It appeared that the dozen or so in the group were all together and when the battle started there didn't seem to be any "extras" from Hilltop. In the background, about 50 yards or so back on the other side of the fence, there is a group walking in the same direction. I could never figure it out.

Were there others in Rick's group? Were they walkers?

Did anyone else notice?

2. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

It is about the 25 or 26 minute mark on my DVR, right after you think Negan is gonna bash Gabriel's head in.

3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

When they start walking out of the gate at the beginning, just before the credits, we only see about 8 of them. In your scene about 12 or so are grouped together. I think the others farther back are still more of our group, bringing up the rear. When I have gone walking in a group, it always turns out that way. Some people cluster ahead, and some fall a distance back.

They aren't flailing like walkers, and my closed caption didn't say (growling in the distance).

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Aha. When Rick and the group set out on their alternate route and Negan contacts Rick on the walkie, Rick is at the front of the shot and a lot of people are behind him, so the "lagging behind people" were definitely part of our group.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

Ok, Thanks. That's kind of what I thought, but never saw the larger group elsewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Its just more Team Rick members. There are way more than a dozen of them shown later on. When Rick's group first hears the Savior whistling, you can see there is at least maybe 60 of them.