Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dismiss Notice

We're going to be moving WDF to battleroyaleforums.com. WDF is going to become a sub-forum of this new domain. The focus of the rest of the site is going to change, but nothing is going to change for the TWD and FTWD specific forums. You will still be able to use walkingdeadforums.com to get to any of the forums you used to and it'll redirect to the same forum or thread on the new domain. Also, while the main forum theme will change, the theme for the TWD and FTWD forums will remain the same. The domain will probably change tomorrow or Wednesday.

Feedback thread here.

Where did my thumbnails go? How do I get them back?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Lindigo, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

It used to be that when I went to Google, there would be six thumbnails that I could click on to go to frequently visited sites. They are gone. Any idea for how to get them back? I rebooted. Didn't help. I ran a scan. Supposedly everything is fine. Thanks.

2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Don't worry, hun. Your thumbnails WILL grow back! One time, I was chopping wood and a big slice/sliver of wood got jammed into my left thumbnail and took it completely off.

I was freaking out and there was blood everywhere. But a few weeks later, my thumbnail grew back like nothing happened. Stronger and better than ever!

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I almost said something along the same lines. At first I thought she was pulling a @Taeyeon'sBF and putting something random in Tech Talk. LMAO so I was going to mess with her. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Hope this helps
    https://www.itworld.com/article/269...your-chrome-bookmarks-suddenly-disappear.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Lindigo

Thanks, but it doesn't. My bookmarks bar is still intact, and I don't use any other computerish device, so nothing could be synching and inadvertantly eliminating the thumbnails.

When I Googled, I found advice on how to disable the thumbnails, but I found no disabling advice I could reverse engineer, so to speak, to bring them back. I checked my history settings to make sure I wasn't asking for history to be erased, in case that was the problem. Nope. It's a mystery....

6. Sharpie61

Then I don’t know. every website I checked, pretty much said the same thing

7. Lindigo

THEY'RE BACK!!!! :):):):):)

I didn't do anything. I just came back from lunch, turned it on, and there they were! They didn't come on after resting all night or after I did the initial reboot, so I couldn't be more astonished.

Thank you for your efforts!!!!! :):):):):)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sharpie61

Happy to hear

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Wow! They grew back THAT fast!? You must have some kind of super healing ability like Wolverine or Deadpool. So awesome!

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Lindigo

11. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

Me? Putting something random in the Tech Talk section? NEVER.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1