Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Where in the World is Carmen Michelle SantiAnga?

Discussion in 'Episode 213 - Date of Death' started by Gordian Knot, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

Overall this has been a decent season, but they sure let us down promising Michelle Ang had a substantial role to play. Unless she is one of the last to reach the gate, we've seen all of her we are going to see. And I seriously doubt she will show up at the gate.

Huge disappoint for me. If they had just said she had a minor role in the season I could have lived with that. The impression I had was that she would be a major player this season and that sure never happened. What a shame!

2. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I agree, I keep waiting to see her again somehow. Thought she would be among the refugees. The way they ended the pirates mini-arc felt like Jack, Alex, and Vida will be back somehow.

3. Funion The Barbarian

Funion The Barbarian Active Member

Don't forget the pimply faced fat kid from Madison's high school....

4. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

I liked the first few episodes of season 2, then the pirates and plane crash thing was weird. Almost like the plot was just dropped and it didn't really go anywhere. The mexican house with Celia seemed kind pointless too.

5. Znuts

Znuts Member

Yeah, they did make it seem like who ever survived that flight was going be a part of the main cast, although they did leave the door open for the character to return in the future. I also want some closure on what Tobias is up to now. Is he a walker now? How far did those cans of food from school get him? Is his acne under control? These are important things I want to know.

6. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

7. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

She received such support and high praise from fans.. can't see why they wouldn't give her a serious role this season. With only what 2 episodes left? they better hurry

8. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I read an article somewhere that her status on the show is still up in the air but I doubt we will be seeing her until S3 if at all.....seeing as how she's due to have a baby in November. I know they filmed S2 a while back....just saying.

9. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, we won't be seeing her this season. But I bet she returns in S3. The downside is that she'll probably bring Jack with her.

10. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Screw Jack, I wana see Vida lol. Plus I got a sense of flirting going on between Hector and Alicia.... rather have Alicia choose Hector over Jack!

11. Neuropyramidal

I can see how one might like Vida ;). I'm kind of sad Breannah died. Plus she was a sailor, which adds to her sexiness.

12. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I totally had to google Vida and Breannah.

13. Neuropyramidal

I lot of guys would like to google them.

14. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

Alex was obviously really popular with the fans, I don't understand why they wrote her out so quickly! I'm not sure she's going to be coming back, which is a missed opportunity.