Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Where is Gabriel the priest?

Discussion in 'Episode 511 - The Distance' started by Banky, Feb 24, 2015.

1. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

Without a doubt. I don't think either has much social experience pre-apocalypse to draw from which will make adjusting back to a civilized society more difficult.

2. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

And Daryl has come into his own in this new world. To then be thrust back into any semblance of semi-normal society is going to make him feel out of his place, and perhaps even inadequate. I wouldn't be surprised to see him actually go out on his own at some point.

3. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

On his knees begging Bethus for forgiveness.

4. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

Yes. As unsettling as it is, Daryl fits in better in this world than the old world. I'm glad that he's not in the comics but it will be a mystery what they do with him.

5. dean845

dean845 New Member

The Priest not in this weeks episode

I watched 3 times and the Priest was not in this weeks episode. Whats the deal.....

6. Negan Grimes

Negan Grimes Member

He was there, just didn't have much to do but sit down and shut up. I didn't notice him in any crowd scenes but I'm sure he was there. If you really want to know

7. dean845

dean845 New Member

Uh, You didnt notice him because he wasnt there. I literally just went back and watched the house scene with all of them getting ready for bed the first night and he is not there. I also went and watched when they enter the gates and he is not part of the crowd. I paused and could account for everyone but him. HE WAS NOT THERE.

8. Ddevil

Ddevil New Member

He's there.

9. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

This and [MENTION=6306]Stealth[/MENTION] Carol is just a better "actress" and I don't mean on the show. She told Rick in "Indifference" the ways she was able to skirt medical/legal interference- fell down the steps etc. Carol has had a lifetime of pulling the wool over others eyes, to guard her shame. Daryl on the other hand, say eff this-I'm outta here.

Carol and Daryl have both really never probably experienced love and had it reciprocated, in the past couple of years. Yes, Carol had Sophia, but that type of love is much different from a person that chooses to love you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Prufrock

[​IMG]

11. Prufrock

THAT is the best thing about this, b/c we have no compass to go by.

12. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

The moment where Rick banished Carol was a critical one for her development too. She's going to play her cards even closer than ever before after that. Sure, Rick was onto what she did, but after she admitted to it she was shown the door. So her defense mechanisms are going to be in overdrive. She's similar to Daryl but a bit colder emotionally.

13. Charmander

Charmander Member

I just remembered him again near the end of the episode. I had to pause the screen and search around for him; he was with the group in the water tower. I guess they shoot multiple episodes in a day but the actor must be bored coming in just for one small scene.