Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Where is Morgan?

Discussion in 'Episode 908 - Evolution' started by WingedCherokee, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

It DOES make you wonder how Morgan would've handled him. Or rather, WHICH Morgan would've handled him.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

I can only imagine...

Morgan: "We all can change...even you...I've been there... I've done things to "clear"... I've done..."

Negan (interrupting): "Is THAT what you've done Morgan? Is that how you exPLAIN the ****ed up shit you've got goin' on in your ****ed up skull? Did you "CLEAR" Eastman? That was his name right...? The man who took you in when you were busy seein' "dead people" an' shit..."

Morgan (long pause while doing the side eye "Morgan stare"): "You know he taught me all life was precious but you... you kill people for no reason... you killed Glenn, you killed Abraham, you killed Duane..."

Negan: "Jesus... You really are all, "scrambled egg" up there in that noggin' of yours..."
    / end scene

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

You're hired.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the compliment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I disagree. I do not think Morgan had much of an influence over anyone other than maybe Carol and that was season 7 Carol not season 8 Carol.

Michonne would have eaten his peanut butter bar and then spanked him but good!!

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

But don't you think that Morgan would've been more instrumental with Rick (who was still there) during the 18mths that the relationships with Alexandria Hilltop Oceanside and Kingdome started to become strained?

He left after All Out War w/ Negan apprehended and that was the beginning of the salty relationships between Rick Michonne vs Maggie Daryl and likely Carol Ezekiel and the Oceanside people.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I think this bad blood is due to whatever transpired during the six year time jump.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

I agreed with your post but also the beginning of the bad blood seemed to have occurred during the 18mth gap between the end of S8 and S9 Ep 1

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

The strain of "bad blood" during the 18 month time gap was not, IMO, enough to cause such a deep rift in the communities. I do not even think it was the beginning of the rift. Maggie and Daryl were opposed to Negan being imprisoned. Michonne ultimately left the fate of Negan up to Maggie. Whatever resentment they may have had in regard to Negan was more than likely going to be resolved by the act of Michonne standing aside to allow Maggie to deal with Negan as she saw fit. Also, the communities all believed in that moment at the bridge Rick died. If anything I think that Rick's act of selflessness would only serve to strengthen the bonds. Daryl outright said that Rick was trying to make the bridge fail because that herd, if able to cross the bridge, would level The Hilltop. Maggies community above all others was saved by Rick's act. And the thought of Michonne being so bent on revenge against Maggie and Daryl now blaming them for Ricks death is out of character for Michonne. While grief may have clouded her judgement for a short while I do not believe that Michonne would allow it to rule her actions. I think in a very short amount of time Michonne would have taken more of a view to honor Rick by keeping the communities bonded.

I believe that this rift began during the 6 year time jump and it was something horrific. An outside force at play.

But hey, only 74 days and we will hopefully begin to have more pieces of the puzzle become available!

• Like Like x 3
  10. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

I get where you're coming from. I'm just of the opinion the riff started after All Out War with Negan alive, the damage done to the Kingdom and Alexandria, the slow demise of the Sanctuary and crops/ food/ supplies being diverted there didn't rest well with others. I'm sure other things occurred as well.

Maggie had changed and the communication was very infrequent between the groups different communities after AOW. Even Daryl told Rick in the pit he needs to have faith in them (the originals) which apparently they feel he lost. Maggie even told Rick things were different now, that she was a leader now.

Too much tension, you could see it during the trip to D.C.

Anyway agree to not agree :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

One of the great by products of this season thus far is that once again this forum is experiencing great discussions, varying opinions and theories. It would be rather dull if we all agree on everything! Thanks for the discussion

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1