Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Where the f*ck is everyturd NOW??

Discussion in 'Episode 210 - Do Not Disturb' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Brandon's group was coming from the Gulf of California, headed back to San Diego. They are headed NW, [so Chris and Travis must be headed North]. When they first pulled the car out of the parking lot, it showed they turned onto a route "60", although there appears to be no route in that area of Mexico with this name. Brandon made the statement that they are "so close to home", yet they are not to the border yet, because Travis stated he didn't want to get too close to the border because that's where everyone would go. Chris argued the river would be at the border. That would be the Tijuana River, which only runs around the border between Tijuana and Tecate.

Putting all this together, it really only makes sense that they are travelling north on Route 3, and are still somewhere south of Tecate. They would have been ahead of Nick on 3, likely because Nick hung out longer at the house where he met with Sofia, before starting off. I think the best guess is that Travis and Chris are somewhere around the pink star, roughly in the area where the la manas shot into the horde with which Nick was walking, days later [blue circle].

[​IMG]

#1 Neuropyramidal, Sep 5, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  2. GregsGirl

GregsGirl Well-Known Member

Super impressed! I suck at geography...

3. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Cool, makes sense. I wonder where they're going to bring them all back together.

4. Neuropyramidal

If I had to guess, I would say that Chris and Travis [or at least Travis] will continue to head NW, and end up running into Nick. Then later they will somehow join Madison's group, maybe as Madison's group travel's north and Nick/Travis travel west. Either way, I'm guessing the Colonia safe zone doesn't last too long. The whole walker-wall, survivor sacrifice idea is a recipe for a fall, I think. Or Nick will do something to get himself exiled.

Plus there's still Daniel to think about. Its been hinted by the showrunner that he is not dead, and will be returning, although this could be a total troll. And as much as I liked Daniel, I kind of hope its just a troll, because it could be a bit silly for him to return at this point.

5. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Him being alive isn't so much a stretch in this show. Him finding his way back to them would be the stretch. He was one of the only characters with discernible characteristics and an interesting backstory, so I wish they wouldn't have written him out.

It's kind of interesting seeing how frail these early survival colonies are in comparison to the much more fortified situations in TWD S3-forward. Which even those fell, eventually.

6. Neuropyramidal

Yeah, I think so early in the apocalypse many people would be still under the impression that this situation would be somewhat temporary, and that either civilization would be restored or the walkers would have a short half life, with most of them melting and becoming not much more than puddles of road kill within a few weeks. [and in reality, with decomposition in that southern heat, that's exactly what would happen]. So they might not have the forethought to fortify a safe zone for very long term functionality.

7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I really like that you are keeping up with this because if they really are going to reunite everyone, this map will be what makes me either roll my eyes or shrug my shoulders and say "it's possible" when it happens. lol

8. Znuts

Znuts Member

Great post. I figured all of the groups were moving back north towards the border, but wasn't sure which routes they might take.

9. Neuropyramidal

What if it makes you roll your shoulders and shrug your eyes!?!?!. You might need a medic! :p

10. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I want to know where Abigail took off to. And is Alex is at the helm.

11. Neuropyramidal

I doubt it. I think the military men just took it. They were right behind them when they docked, and this was right we killed a couple of their men. I would have been surprised if they had let it sit there, untouched. Alex's group would have had to get through the border patrol first.

12. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Can't recall if I mentioned it here already BUT for fun, I looked up Magana's Taco Restaurant - it exists. It is located in La Mision, a coastal town south of Rosarito and west of Valle de Guadalupe. Chris and Travis should be north of Guadalupe, heading NW towards Rosarito/Tijuana/the border, so the real life location is not the same as the one in the episode. Just thought I'd share!