Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Where to get webisodes?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Webisodes' started by Bujibumba, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Bujibumba

Bujibumba New Member

Hey guys, living in RSA and am unable to watch any AMC stuff via youtube or their site.

Does anyone know of a good link where i can watch them?

Thanks in advance!

2. melthebell

melthebell Well-Known Member

3. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

www.amctv.com then go to The Walking Dead tab and find webisodes.

4. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

The only problem is AMC doesn't like people living outside of USA :zombies_lol:

5. Patrickdeh

Patrickdeh Member

It's sad :-(

We've got Fox now in the Netherlands who broadcast TWD but still no "normal" acces to the webisodes.
    With today's launch of the new webisode i prob have to hunt YouTube for a version that isnt blocked yet or download them via a torrent site.
    I think they could make a little bit (like 3 times more or something) money if you make it available world wide. The webisodes are no spoilers for the original series so i dont see the problem.

6. HockeyMomChris

The website?? Seriously?? Sorry about your luck. Try YouTube, maybe they are posted on there. Although last years I don't think ever made it to YouTube even now. That is pretty sucktastic.
    :zombies_confused:

7. HockeyMomChris

I just went and looked on YouTube. Not sure if you can get them where you are, but they are there here in the US. type in "Walking Dead The Oath" and see what you get. Good luck!

8. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

We can watch the videos on other sources as well as on YT but it would be so much better if AMC let us watch them on their site instead of causing a lot of work for us to find other sources. Sometimes it took days to find some other source and it could become annoying.

9. HockeyMomChris

That has to suck. I hope the you were able to find them on YouTube. They are pretty okay webisodes in my opinion!

10. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I believe the reason AMC region locks their web videos to US-only is because they have a massive distributing deal with other companies around the globe. Thus, those companies have the rights to their own territories. I remember them making a big deal about it before the first season aired. Something about so many distributing companies working with AMC to broadcast the premiere episodes virtually simultaneously(within a week of each other).

11. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

Yeah I watched The Oath. Cold Storage was much better imo.

12. HockeyMomChris

Technicalities.....technicalities everywhere!!! There are so many fans all over the globe, why limit it to who can see any of the show. Maybe I am being too simple about it, but it just seems like it would make sense to show them where ever they can. As far as the actual show being toggled the way it is, I can get that.