Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Where were you during 9/11?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by Legion, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

One vivid thing that I do remember is watching people jump from the buildings and seeing people covered in ashes. I was just silent, not really knowing what to think or say.

That's what my parents said when they heard, they were kinda like so what? Did someone just have an accident or something? Only until seeing it all unfold on the T.V did they understand what happened.

Interesting, I'm sure that was on a lot of people's minds.

2. NukeInbound

NukeInbound Well-Known Member

What the fhuck did ya'll expected ? Of course we delivered freedom in the form of GBU-43s

3. maul codf

maul codf Member

I was in fourth grade and we were about to start into learn math and the TV's flashed on.

4. Rowe992

Rowe992 Member

I was about 7 years old when that happened so I was in school. I remember watching the news and seeing the buildings in smoke and fire. Still can't hear a straight answer as to how the event managed to happen successfully and who was behind it.

5. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Member

I was a junior in high school in one of my early classes, not sure which exactly. After learning of the terrorist attacks we didn't do much school work for the rest of the day. Mostly just watched news coverage of the horrific unfolding events. Was a very depressing day for the country and for me personally although I didn't know anyone who died in the attack personally.

6. secretlytaco

secretlytaco Member

I was sleeping. Being 4 years old in a different time zone it's kinda just what I did :p I remember my parents coming home and being super upset by it (and me thinking that it's only 3000 people it's not /that/ many)

7. Bullet Magnet

Bullet Magnet Well-Known Member

I was working. i remember my boss saying a plane crashed into the world trade center so we turned on the news and in just a couple of minutes we watched the second tower get hit. that was when we knew something was up. the first plane up to that point couldve been just an accident. I won't forget that scene.

8. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

please what happen to the "oldies" on this board.. i was 16 when kennedy was assassinated and was at work when the towers were hit.its said"that each generation will not go unharmed". as young as most on this forum are, no doubt you will witness a major tragic event in the future.:oops::oops::oops:

9. liltubie10

liltubie10 New Member

Around that time I was about three years old. I was in head start around that time. I vaguely remember watching tv that whole day.