Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Where'd the zeds go?

Discussion in 'Episode 103 - Tell It to the Frogs' started by WayneDunlap, Jun 26, 2012.

Tags:
  1. WayneDunlap

WayneDunlap New Member

When Merle was trapped on the roof walkers were at the door trying to get to him.
    But when Rick and co. returned there was no evidence they were ever there. I can't imagine they got bored and left.

2. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Merle left in the other direction after amputating his hand. The walkers left after he did.

3. WayneDunlap

WayneDunlap New Member

Which other direction? There was one door.
    Your answer poses another question. How the hell did Merle get down?
    The door was locked from the inside and still locked when Rick and co. went back.
    Doesn't make much sense to me. Hopefully it will be explaned in S3.

4. ZombieCharmer

ZombieCharmer Member

There was another door on the otherside. He didnt escape from the door that was locked up. If you watch it again, you'll see what i mean.

5. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I would have to check again as it's been a long while since I've watched the episode, but i'm fairly certain there was another door at the opposite end of the roof. Merle exited the roof through this door, made his way through an office complex of some sort, cauterized his wound, exited through a window and fire escape, then stole the group's van to get out of the city.

After he had left, the walkers lost their attraction and then just exited down the stairs and through the store we saw in episode 102. This is why most of them are gone and the door is still chained when Rick and company arrive.

6. WayneDunlap

WayneDunlap New Member

If there was another door then I totally missed it.
    But wouldn't the group go down through that door?
    Again I could be wrong but I believe they go down the same way they went up.
    Maybe I'm missing or forgetting something but without a second door( or roof hatch?) I don't see how Merle got down.

7. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Go to 43 seconds in this review video and you can see Daryl following Merle's trail of blood in the opposite direction of the chained doorway from the previous episodes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fD8BcGuilE

8. WayneDunlap

WayneDunlap New Member

Alright I just watched the scene again. They follow the trail of blood to...............a second door!!!!!
    The group then goes down that way.
    I did not catch that when I watched it.