Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Where's all the Daryl hate?

Discussion in 'Episode 309 - The Suicide King' started by Jhn123, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

shes 43/44.

2. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

It's not like Andrea shot and almost killed a member of the group just so she can 'prove' herself. Oh wait, she did.

BTW Laurie Holden is smoking hot, especially in that thong.

3. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Very true about the thong!, to be honest people need to get over the whole Daryll shooting. She didnt know it was him and he looked like a walker.

4. Elliot

Elliot New Member

i can understand you are an Andrea fan, but personally i think she never liked Daryl because she thought he was going to end up being like Merle.

5. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

I think Daryll was one of the few she liked, not remember when they went out in the woods for Sophia and they kind of bonded...

6. Elliot

Elliot New Member

I had forgotten actually and it has made me reconsider my thoughts.

7. ThatGuy0965

ThatGuy0965 Member

i never said it was my personal opinion that she wasn't attractive. i based my posts on information i've heard others say. i have heard many things about people saying something like "oh, he/she was a good character but their ugliness made me reconsider them"

8. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

She hasn't done anything that would make me consider getting 'over the whole Daryl shooting'. She's still the glory grabber that we've grown to know and loath.
    When she starts showing some maturity and ability to be a team player, then I will reconsider.

9. trinity

trinity Member

I did not have a problem at all with slaping Randel around, Rick did not have the guts for the Job and Shane would of (wait did ) kill the kid.. Rick Needed Daryl and Daryl was doing what needed to be done to keep the group safe and see if Randel could join the group. That 16 year was grinning when he told the story of his friends raping girls in front of their dad.. Yeah no tears here for Randel, Kid or not..

10. Shima

Shima Member

Andrea now knows that the governor has lied to her multiple times, yet still she wants to be with him.
    She is just so naive and stupid in the tv series and I can't stand her.

11. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Shes starting to have second thaughts if you watch carefully. Also hes come up with an excuse for everyone aswell.

#31 Jhn123, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  12. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I may not like Andrea on the show, but I will admit she is a beautiful woman. I don't think her being younger and prettier would change my mind. I just don't like her character. But that's all right, it gives me a main character to hold in my "expendable" file. Sounds like yours is Daryl, who I hope stays for a good long time. Either way... I guess we know what is going to eventually happen to both of them. :shining:

13. Thales

Thales Well-Known Member

I am very disappointed in Daryl, he chose blood over real family.

Oh wow, I actually thought she was younger than that.

14. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

I actually dont hate any character, i just dont like some. I like Daryll though when his fans dont annoy me.

15. Shima

Shima Member

Worst. fans. ever.

16. sayeeeda

sayeeeda New Member

I don't get why there could be any hate toward Daryl simply because I don't find his situation the same as Andrea's. She chose a stranger guy over her friend so I get where the hate could come from even though it didn't bother me at all. Actually it was wise to stay where was safe.
    Daryl left the group 'cause of his brother and as seen it wasn't easy to him, so people aren't angry at him, they know it was a difficult decision and try to put themself in his shoes.

It is more understandable to chose family blood over the group then stranger over friend, so don't expect people to hate Daryl just as they do hate Andrea.

17. Kevlar

Kevlar Member

True dat my thoughts exactly

18. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

Seriously, I am beginning to get a complex. What is wrong with us Daryl fans?

19. Challia

Challia Member

Yeah, what's wrong with us? Not all Daryl fans are screaming teenage fangirls you know...:(

20. arroncarlton

arroncarlton Member

LOL, ahaha, totally. Daryl owned her in that scene.