Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Where's Carol?

Discussion in 'Episode 405 - Internment' started by jackson04, Nov 10, 2013.

1. TWD_fanatic

TWD_fanatic Member

2. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Carol will come back just in time to kill the gov....

3. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

not really a spoiler, but from TVLine

4. Matt

Matt Member

I have a hunch she's in Lilly and Tara's group.

Lilly btw is being played by Audrey Marie Anderson and Tara is being played by Alanna Masterson.

5. Recca

Recca Member

I would like to think that she heeded Rick's advice and started her own group. With her experience she could easily find survivors and start her own society. That's where I think the Walking Dead is going to eventually have to go into anyways - eventually the living are going to come together and their groups are going to become small societies.

6. charlieez

charlieez Member

Classy.

Who ever she ends up with, let's hope they don't cough...

7. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Carol had to go. She became dangerous to the group, the same as Shane.

8. TWDlover92

TWDlover92 Member

Wherever she is, I just hope we'll see her in the mid-season finale at least. I want to know what is up with her before jumping in the two months hiatus. I kinda wish she is heading back to the prison just in time to save some lives during the big assault...

9. Porfivor Nixon

I wouldn't mind her going off and starring in the spin-off.

10. xxCourt96xx

xxCourt96xx New Member

Probably tied up with duct tape around her mouth and is right where Mr. Phillip wants her.

11. The Walking Cas

I think the best time for her to come back is the mid-season finale. And she kills the governor. Thats the Carol I know. :)

12. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Why didn't Carol just stay in that town for a bit? They didn't explore all the houses, but they DID clean out a few of walkers. Why not just camp in one quietly (and upstairs) and gather your breath for a day or two? where are you going in such a hurry and where will you sleep at night? If nothing else she should have slept on it over night and left 1st thing in the morning.

13. MOODYGIRL

MOODYGIRL New Member

Yes tht's what I was thinking but I guess due to Rick was watching her also.

14. Morgotha

I don't think Rick would have forced her out of that town if she said she just wanted to rest up and decide where to go, as long as she didn't go back to the prison, why would Rick care? Who knows though?

15. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

She went to Neverland.

16. PookieSpaghetti

She'll be back for sure! At least I hope so... I mean it would be so disappointing to grow up her character and finally kick her out like that.
    Hopefully she won't have Andrea's fate!
    I'm pretty sure we'll see her in the mid-season finale. I can't wait to see how she'll be back, and how she'll handle with Tyreese (if Rick tells him, which I'm pretty sure he'll do because he has to give him an answer...)

17. TWDlover92

TWDlover92 Member

Haha, you are totally right! But storywise, it would have been kind of anti-climatic to just have Carol say "Alright then! Bye!" and locking herself up in a house. For drama purpose, it's better to see Carol leaving on her own because it makes us wonder where she will go next. If we see her chilling at a house, it kinda removes all the mystery factor. But if it was real life, you can bet she would have stayed there for the night, lol.

18. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Shanking Rick in the prison showers.

19. Morgotha

LOL! You know, I didn't think about it from a dramatic perspective, I was just thinking it didn't make much sense. You're totally right though, if she just said, "ok Rick, see you later", moved her stuff in to a house and started planting a garden it wouldn't be very suspenseful.

20. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

If TWD becomes a show about Carol it is the end of the show.... I was hoping the dead body on the side of the road wad Carol. It would be a good representation of how she killed the show...TWD is starving for interesting characters to watch.. I miss the days of SHANE, DALE, MERLE AND ANDEREA...and T-dog.... All the new replacements like TYREESE, MICHONNE and STOOKEY are the same---Bruiting and BOOOOORING.

#40 mtito914, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2013