Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Where's Carol?

Discussion in 'Episode 405 - Internment' started by jackson04, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Acres1972

Acres1972 New Member

I was digging the nice, comfortable house with a nice bed etc over the nasty, old dingy prison. Rick did Carol a favor. LoL.

2. Zombie Mouse

Zombie Mouse Member

After re-watching Internment, it made me actually start actively disliking Carol.

Hershel fought so hard to save those sick people from dying, and may have successfully brought Sasha and Glenn back from the brink, but Carol just [effectively] slaughtered Karen and David. It was a futile act anyway, and maybe they still would have died, but she didn't even give them a chance.

I'm with Rick on this, and I wouldn't care if we never saw Carol again. But she will be back. I still don't think I'd want to see her killed off, they already did that with Andrea's arc, I'd just rather that she didn't rejoin the prison group.

3. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

I would rather see Carol Brady from the Brady Bunch..

4. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Heck -- Carol pulled out of that subdivision before Rick. Why didn't she just race back, get there before Rick and tell them all she'd learned Rick had killed Karen and David while out on the run. Now that conflict would have been entertaining.

5. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

6. Zombie Mouse

Zombie Mouse Member

7. Porfivor Nixon

Carol did the right thing. The only mistake she made was telling Rick about it.

8. Zombie Mouse

Zombie Mouse Member

Carol effectively slaughtered two people in a futile attempt to stop the spread of a (most likely) air borne virus. In what universe is this the right thing?

People seem to think its okay because Karen and David were strangers to her, and she wouldn't have done it to Glenn, or any of the other Atlanta/farm group, as if this somehow makes it all alright!

Carol didn't tell Rick, he worked out that she was the killer. She didn't have to admit to it, but her actions were too telling for Rick to have believed her if she'd lied.

I do think Rick should have let the council decide her fate, and he probably would have if things back at the prison hadn't been so dire.

Anyway, it's best she isn't there, and I still can't see any of the remaining group lining up behind her. Not even Daryl.

9. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

Feels like, someone is missing in the group. (Carol) But, did she really killed Karen & David? Were they alive, when she killed them or were they already dead. She used the knife, so they wouldn't turn into zombies. I'm with Carol on this one. A contagious virus spreading so fast. She didn't want anyone else getting sick. If, they did died, while she took care of them. She should have told Tyrese. Give him a moment. Explain to the people, she needs to burn them, so the disease wouldn't spread any further.