Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Where's Daryl?

Discussion in 'Episode 206 - Secrets' started by The Governor, Nov 22, 2011.

1. The Governor

The Governor Member

He only gets one small scene the entire episode?

I understand he's recovering, but Carl's already up shooting guns and feeding chickens, Daryl can't get his lazy ass up?

2. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Well, they have a lot of characters to deal with. And seeing how the episode before was basically centered on Daryl, I guess they gave his character some time off for this episode. The previews and pictures for the next episode show that he'll be back in action.

3. Lucky

Lucky Member

I missed him too. I enjoyed the scene they gave him though.

4. RicksGal44

RicksGal44 Member

Carl was in bed for a long while and Daryl for only a couple of days maybe, poor guy gets an arrow through his side and falls a second time around. And i find it wierd that the zombies were chewing his shoe. ><

5. Julia Ds

Julia Ds Member

I thought it was a nice subtle touch to see Nelly the horse that threw him off come galloping back to the barn at the beginning of "Secrets"
    I liked the scene he had, as brief as it was. Still the same attitude, even recovering from his injuries.