Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Where's Madison?

Discussion in 'Episode 402 - Another Day in the Diamond' started by yuke, Apr 23, 2018.

1. yuke

yuke Member

She doesn't seem to be shown in the Now but is present in the Before. One would guess that the Stadium falls and Madison is somehow taken by the Vultures. This results in the rest of the gang to search for her in the Now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Oh! That's why they wanted to go back to where Al's group found the numbered flag.

3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

But, on the other hand, there are only four people in this little rambling party, so Madison could be back at the Diamond with the other 43, unless 42 willingly hit the road with the Vultures and she got taken unwillingly.

Honestly, I need more narrative. Maybe they think most people will pay more attention in an effort to understand, but I tend to get annoyed and my interest in the show fades.

4. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I'm tired of the time jumping, flash forward/backwards/sideways, dream sequence thing these writers seem to like. It can be cool, but not every episode.

We've already jumped ahead 2 years leaving huge gaps and lots of questions, so I didn't appreciate the non linear story telling within the episode on top of it.I'm Ok with flashbacks being used to fill in the gaps but more current events need to unfold in a way that isn't confusing, or annoying.

That being said, I really like the vibe of this new season and overall enjoyed the episode. I even found Madison much more tolerable and actually look forward to the next episode, rather than just turning it on to fill my TWD void.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i agree that Madison is definitely much more tolerable now. she was pretty brutal in the last season IMO. they are definitely going in the right direction with this show

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I disliked Madison from the beginning and I'm not even sure why. I've liked Kim Dickens well enough in other roles, but just couldn't 'click' with her character here. Last night I really did feel bad for her after learning Charlie played them all

7. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I hadn't thought of Madison being "taken" by the Vultures. It is definitely interesting that she's not with Nick and Alecia. I started a new thread in the 403 forum to discuss her fate.

8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I felt the same about her when trying out the show in previous seasons. This season I like her a whole lot better. Something is going right with the show in general, in my opinion.

I think she will pop up alive at some point.

• Like Like x 1