Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Where's Morgan?

Discussion in 'Episode 415 - Us' started by Inspector_Swag, Mar 27, 2014.

1. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

I hope Morgan becomes a regular on the show. After seeing Lennie James in the initial Walking Dead's season 1, and then (especially) watching him act in "Clear", I found him to be an immensely talented actor. I honestly didn't think they would bring him back after that episode - figured they had wrapped up his story - but hearing that Morgan will be returning is great!

2. Dave Himura

Dave Himura Member

Probably morgan is still at his house, you know? being the only person smart enough to cover the windows of his house with something so walkers dont see lights and all that kinda things.

Oh forgot we saw morgan in a episode in season 3. Even then, i guess we will see him as a regular in next season

3. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

I can't believe that everyone, including me, is waiting for Morgan since the pilot, back in 2010. For 4 years... We had him in Season 3 for only one episode, but I still believe he'll back soon...

4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I think we'll meet him as the leader of Terminus, sitting on a throne of skulls and munching on a human foot.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Right, this is what I was going to say. And in the comics he

6. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

I actually kinda think that Morgan might appear in the finale as the twist ending everyone has hyped up, saying we won't expect it and what not. If Morgan was going to appear at the last minute as a cliffhanger, I would deny it too.

7. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

Gimple said he would not show up this season. So I doubt he will be in the finale.

8. Captain Sisko

Captain Sisko Member

Morgan is Laying low, Patiently waiting for the knuckleheads to eradicate themselves so he can gain his inheritance of the earth.

9. JayDee

JayDee Member

still trying to clear? I assume?

10. PaulWalker

PaulWalker New Member

You know a really quick way to determine this would be to check an actor's IMDb credits. Check out Lennie James' IMDb page as Morgan and you'll see if and when he is returning.

11. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

I think rick will find a car and maybe before going to dc he'll try to get Morgan to go with them. Morgan is his friend and he saved his life. I can't imagine he'd go to dc without getting Morgan. Just leaving your friend by himself and going far away is just depressing. Morgan can't stay alone forever. I say rick knocks him out and forces him to go with them xD

12. Morgotha

They aren't really going to D.C. are they? After hearing what Jenner said they'd STILL follow Mr. Mullet without an explanation on what caused the virus? I really can't believe that. I don't think I could drink enough gin and tonics to believe that. Hmmm.... Maybe I should watch it in Colorado. If I started smoking marijuana, maybe THEN I'd believe it.

13. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

They'll go after they all reunite and rescue Beth. I think that's why Beth saw the dc spoon. Foreshadowing

14. Morgotha

Yeah, I can see the spoon as foreshadowing, but I'd rather believe it's a red herring. I mean, OMG, how could they follow that guy? Not ONE of them would call him on his claim? Really?

15. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

They are obviously going at some point. If Terminus goes south they have no real reason not to see what's going on in D.C.

16. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Sure, by now we've allll heard the scuttlebutt concerning the groups inevitable migration to DC. HEHE and why not go to DC, right? So far the group is in relative quite out in the country. With, for the most part thinned out herds of 'walkers' and you know venison stew and apple pie ...mMmm. But hey, lets travel hundreds of miles up the east coast. Some of the most populated parts of the Country and stroll on into the DC metro, which didn't work out so well in Atlanta ...Hmm, mega herds of DC. On second thought sounds good to me, I'm in!:Grin:

17. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Lol :p.
    But if you go through all that and you already lost two large communities in Georgia I'd be ready to leave. I don't care if the guy tells me he's taking me to the wizard of oz. It can't be worse but it might be better.

18. FutureApocalyps

I'd love to see him reappear and save some of the original group's arses. He was a fantastic actor. Poignant screen moments that were so believable.

19. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Hey, it's cool. Even in a ZA there are leaders and followers;)