Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Which Season 1 Cast member will die next?

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Live Bait' started by ByteMe, Nov 17, 2013.

1. ByteMe

ByteMe New Member

One of the great things about TWD is they are not afraid to kill the main characters but there's only a few left from Season One. Rick and Carl, Daryl, Glenn and Carol, and Morgan (though we haven't seen him in a while) and the Morales family, assuming they are still alive somewhere.

Who will be next? Chime in and I'll post a tally next Sunday.

:Grin:

2. Darylette

Darylette Member

Interesting question. I vote glen. He's not that interesting so he's the most expendable.

Rick....can't die, show will fall apart
    carl....can't die, too important in the comments
    Morgan....might die but he's not a main character so it wouldn't have a devastating impact
    daryl....Fan girls will riot and destroy the world. Plus he's too much of a pull.
    glen....dull, always whining and flopping around with Maggie. Can go.

And th morales family are presumably well dead.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I received some inside information regarding the Atlanta Camp
    that Joe Hernandez was accidentally on the toilet taking a dump when the camp was attacked, and therefore survived the attack. When he was done, he exited the washroom to find everyone had left for the CDC and abandoned him. He will show up at the Prison in 408, very angry, but still carrying an old newspaper. But anyway, he will be the next Season One character to perish, according to a connected little birdie.

4. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Glenn or Daryl. It could also be Carol but she just became the most interesting of the 3 so i'd like her to live.

5. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

They might be, but you never know... Morales could have ended up alone just like Morgan. I don't know if we'll ever see them again...

6. Porfivor Nixon

Glenn- he hasn't really been used this season, which shows how expendable he is.

7. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

He's been used more than some other characters. He was used last episode a lot, helping the sick. I don't think he's expendable but I do think he will die this season. If not the midseason finale, he will die late in the season.

8. AndyChicago

AndyChicago Member

Glen has done the least to advance the story line. He's there, but his life/death does little to affect the trajectory of the show. Whereas Rick, Carl, Carol and Daryl have made decisions with macro-outcomes, if that makes sense.
    But just because Glen is disposable doesn't mean he'll die next. The show is at its best when it throws a curveball. While Glen has been the character that I can do without, my prediction is the next death will be either Daryl or Carol.

#8 AndyChicago, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  9. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Probably Carol, then Glenn, then Daryl and then Rick and Carl as a package deal.

10. TWDlover92

TWDlover92 Member

As far as this season goes, I don't think any of the originals will die just yet. But if I go further down the line, I expect Glenn or Carol to be the next target. Rick & Carl can't die, Daryl is too popular to be taken away....so that leave us with two most expendable ones. Storywise, I would prefer Carol to outlive Glenn because I think she has still too much potential in her. She has been there from the start but she is only starting to develop as her own character and I think everybody wants to see more. Glenn's development has stalled a little bit and I think his relationship with Maggie can only get him so far. So, if I have to guess, I think it would be Glenn.

11. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

Honestly I always think Glenn would be the first one to die from the remained Atlanta suvivors. What happened to Carol in S4 could lead to character in different ways. It could mean that she would die before her time or she could survive a lot longer than we think. I'm also not sure about Daryl. His popularity carries him now but I see him as a shock material in writers eyes and they could use that card anytime despite the backlash or whatever boycott they'd receive. It's safe to say Rick and Carol are safe until the last couple of season. With that said I reckon Glenn will die first, then it's either Daryl or Carol.

12. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Carol will not die. If anything she is the safest at this Point and they really can't afford to kill many more Regulars.
    IF another regular dies before Season 5 it'll be Daryl. Gimple isn't an idiot and he is faithful to the Comics, like Merle and T-Dog; Daryl is exclusive to the Show and is really only alive for the fanbase. even the episodes with very Little of him though this season have top Ratings so with such amazing Ratings, Reviews and Viewer Count why can't they afford to kill someone who was written off in Season One?

13. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

I can't see Daryl or Carol's arc in the future, where can they go from here?
    I can See Carol taking Andrea's role but what about Daryl? Glenn has a Little bit left in him but Daryl really.. i like him a lot this season but the Problem is that Daryl is really at a stand-still right now? He can't advance any further as Rick's right-hand man, Tyreese and Abraham not to mention Carol and Michonne have that covered. Let's not Forget Carl either. He's supposedly a leader but how Long will that last? He's at his Peak and when they're at their Peak they can't advance any further.

Suprisingly so far this season i've grown to like him again. 4x04 "Internment was so similar to the Season One Redneck we all loved.

14. Mello

Mello Member

I think it's either Glenn or Carol.

So far in this season Glenn hasn't been doing much and with him being so close to death last episode, I think it's pretty safe to predict that he's not going to live to see the end of the season. *tears up*
    Carol on the other hand, it can go either way for her. In her situation multiple things could occur. She could just die from the walkers and just failing to survive out there which I highly doubt, meet up with governor and the governor will use her to his advantage and end up killing her in my opinion, or Daryl will go out and save her.

15. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

My prediction (& Hopefully): BETH!! YAY!!! :Grin:

16. Mello

Mello Member

I still have no idea where the writers are going with Beth's character. Her only use in the show right now is to babysit Judith, but then what?

17. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

Beth will be the sacrificial lamb, protecting Judith as a Walker chomps on her arm/shoulder, reminiscent of Amy's death...

18. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

I don't see where his story goes from here as well but I'm pretty sure that if it ever comes to being the only man behind Rick's back, Daryl would be the winner. I just know it that both Tyreese and Abraham and even Glenn for that matter would possibly die before Daryl. I'm still disappointed about his character changing (mines the scene with Bob), whatever they do it just doesn't do it for me. But I can picture him in the last man standing photo with Rick, Carl and Michonne.

19. Mello

Mello Member

And I'm ok with that.

20. PookieSpaghetti

For this season, I don't see any of the original cast dying.
    Rick and Carl are safe.
    Daryl, well he is the fan favorite so I guess they can keep him at least one season.
    Carol, I'm afraid for her but I just can't see her die in season 4, not after the beginning of this season.

Which leads me to Glenn...
    People think he's gonna die but I don't, I really think we haven't seen what he is capable of. And to me, the only way for him to shine implies Maggie's death. Besides, as i was saying yesterday, it could help Beth character to rise too...

I think the cast for season 1 is pretty safe then.