Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Which Season 1 Cast member will die next?

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Live Bait' started by ByteMe, Nov 17, 2013.

1. t3hplaguez

t3hplaguez Member

Season 2 killed 3 atlanta originals (Sophia, Dale and Shane) and Season 3 also killed 3 (T-dog, Andrea, and Lori) but theres not many left now so really the only ones they'd kill are Glen and Carol as killing Daryl would be too risky for ratings and Rick and Carl are obviously safe.

2. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

The original plans for Season two were Shane and Sophia. When Mazzara took over Jeffrey Demunn left the Show.
    Because Mazzara spent the majority of their Budget on the first half of Season Three he relied on ridiculous deaths of fan favourites to Keep the Show going.Scott Giimple is very on-par with the Comic and he's said Andrea, Carol and Carl are some of his favourites. With Andrea gone that leaces Carol and Carl. I think he was avoiding her Comic death with the traitor plotline so she can return later and he can fuse both Comic Andrea's role with Tv Carol. By this Point last season we'd lost 2 originals, the prison Group isn't in episodes 6-7 so that means Sophia's death happened by this Point in Season two. I think Scott Gimple really wants to do what Breaking Bad did and make you think anyone could go whenever while keeping the important characters around.

3. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Actually, I'll go with Glenn instead. He seems like the characters that has the least to go, for me.

Carl is probably has the most places to go still. He's still just a kid.

4. Chickadee

Chickadee Member

Honestly, I've been trying not to think about it too much because I want all of the originals to stay alive. I know that's not gonna happen, though.

My complete shot in the dark is Carol. I heard that in the comics, she

I dunno. I don't really expect it to happen. I hope it doesn't, actually. That's just the only crazy theory I have atm. :zombies_lol:

5. Tepig003

Tepig003 Member

My guesses

1. Glenn
    2. Carol
    3. The Governor

6. PookieSpaghetti

The Governor has been introduced in season 3, not season 1... :)

7. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Carol could always survive, but still leave the show and join a different group

8. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Can't see Darryl or Carol dying yet because they just set up a great story: Daryl and Carol are great friends (not to mention their names rhyme (sort-of), they are part of the original "family" from the beginning of the ZA and until Rick's sole act of leadership this year (if it was that), they were among the hardest working, most skilled, most trusted and most valuable members of the entire prison population. Their story -- all the consequences, conflicts, etc. -- is just begging to be told. I can't see it playing out in only one episode, although it could result in one or both of their deaths. Still -- Darryl used to be such an entertaining character -- before he became "tamed". I'm hoping this conflict will revive the rebellious side of Darryl. I'd like to see Darryl, Martinez and Carol some how come together and start their own "colony". So -- my vote for the next original death -- not them.

From the original group, that only leaves Rick, Carl and Glenn. Uh oh!!!! We haven't seen a story line developing around Glenn for some time now. He's not involved in Michonne's efforts to find and kill the Governor, and now -- unless Glenn can come along and talk her into the two of them pursuing the Gov -- well, that could be a good Glenn story. But so far, he's Season 4's Mr. Fraidy-Cat. So, it would probably be loads of fun for the writers to let him survive Near Death from the Flu, courtesy of the heroics of Hershel, Maggie and the Drug Runner, only to succumb to a bullet or a bite.

9. Willzy123

Willzy123 Well-Known Member

If only this was true, would make for a VERY cool plot twist.

10. devinnn

devinnn Member

Here is something- is Judith technically a season 1 character? I guess it depends on your ideological view on pro-life pro-choice. Just kidding.

My vote would go to Morgan if he even counts.

Morgan, then Carol, then Glenn, then Daryl..

I am assuming the Morales family is dead and that Rick/Carl are safe for the time being.

11. Tortuous

Tortuous Member

Would it be 100% impossible that they brought Morales in?

12. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

I kinda feel like they could be setting up Carol to die at the end of this season. How they've set up her character so far this season makes me think that. But on the other hand, I don't think Scott Gimple would do that.

Glenn is also a likely candidate.

13. Shane's Brainz

Im gonna go with Glenn too, Rick and Carl are pretty well safe at least til the show is completely done, carol is the only remaining female thats original, Could be Daryl, I dont think the producers care as much about the fan girls as we all think lol But I think Glenn would go first, then Daryl then Carol, then Rick in the last episode maybe and Carl will probably not die at all

14. E.T.

E.T. New Member

I can see Morales coming back alone because his whole family was killed or bitten. He would be overrun with grief. The group would not know what to do with him. Some would want to give him a chance while others would want to banish/kill him.

15. ThunderClap!

ThunderClap! Member

Just because Glenn has been boring and expandable this season doesnt mean the writers are planning to kill him off...
    I think Morgan and Glenn are dying around the same time. Remember in the comics when
    Well i think
    Then Morgan can pretty much have his same comic death around the same time this happens to Glenn.
    Daryl should die next
    I think Carol has the potiential to replace comic Andrea and survive a really long time.
    so this is my order of people who die:
    1.Morgan
    2.Glenn
    3.Daryl

16. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

I don't believe Merle was in the comics was he? The Dixon brothers are strictly characters on the tV show I thought. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding what you were saying? ;)

17. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Technically Judith has been around since season one aswell.

18. Recca

Recca Member

Season one? I think Glenn is most likely although I'm not sure if he'll die anytime soon. I have a strange feeling even though he's intubated that he's going to make an obnoxious recovery. I'm more worried about Hershel TBQH.

19. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

I meant to put a comma in there to say that Gimple is faithjful to the Comics and like Merle and T-Dog, Daryl is exclusive to the Show.

20. Kernunnos

Kernunnos Member

Hopefully Beth, before she starts singing again.