Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Which Season 1 Cast member will die next?

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Live Bait' started by ByteMe, Nov 17, 2013.

1. WalkerStakerBRa

WalkerStakerBRa New Member

I think it's going to be Carol. I did hear she commits suicide in the comics... not that the comics necessarily have any bearing on the tv storylines and character outcomes.

2. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

Well that explains that...LOL. I knew I was reading it wrong ;)

3. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

In the Comics she's a completely different woman in appearance and personality.

4. R0v

R0v Member

It's between Carol and Daryl(hopefully the latter), I reckon they'll make Glenn more interesting before killing him, right now his death wouldn't be that shocking for the audience, he has to be lovable again.

5. lepetitpote

lepetitpote Member

rick... no way in hell will he cark it
    carl... same applies
    daryl... sooner or later but not any time soon
    glenn... same as above
    carol... probably the most likely

6. Firewallcano

Firewallcano Member

Glenn Daryl or Carol though hopefully non before the mid season however the governer needs to go soon in my opinion

7. CripWalker

CripWalker Member

Glen or Carol I think are the obvious choices.

Rick & Carl are pretty much safe as long as the show goes on.

If I were to pick anyone to survive the ZA, it would be Daryl. He seems tailor made to survive in the ZA.

8. Tranzit

Tranzit Member

Offtopic; please let Martinez live to fight another zombieday :D kill anyone you like, don´t care. It would be awesome if he meets the vatos from Atlanta. guillermo and his elderly friends.

9. joshy

joshy Member

I think Glen will knock up Maggie and then bite the dust at the end of the season

10. Darylette

Darylette Member

I can totally see that happening.

11. Tranzit

Tranzit Member

Don´t want to see that happening. Glenn dead ok, but not another pregnant woman plzzzz

12. batongal

batongal Active Member

Well we know at least 3 characters will die because that's how it's gone every year.
    1st season Amy, Jacqui, Jim
    2nd season Shane, Dale, Sofia
    3rd season T-Dog, Lori, Andrea
    4th season ? ? ? - I'm thinking Glenn, Herschel, and possibly Carol or maybe the baby.

13. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Sorry- but the Vatos are all dead -- see the deleted scene episode which has been out for some time on youtube.

14. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I don't think that any of the original cast will die in this season, but Glenn and Daryl are the most expendable.

There's still a lot to explore with Carol, so I doubt she'll be gone for a while, and Rick and Carl aren't going anywhere. Glenn's becoming less relevant to the story (they could probably improve Maggie by getting rid of Glenn), and there's nothing that Daryl has to offer that isn't also offered by Tyreese and Abraham.

15. Tranzit

Tranzit Member

Thanks for the tip. Really liked them actually. Daryll with his "observant" haha. Great stuff

16. bridgebot

bridgebot Member

I really hope it isn't Carol. There is a lot of development left for Carol to do, and she has one of the most interesting story arcs of the season. I am getting bored of Daryl's character, so he is a possibility. He seems at a standstill, but so many people like him I don't know if they'll kill him off just yet. I'm disappointed with the way Daryl's character is to be honest. He's boring, to be honest. Rick and Carl are safe, I agree with most people who are saying Glenn is most likely. I really don't think Carol is likely to die, maybe I'm in denial but I love her character and think they will keep her around. Glenn has been pretty unimportant lately, but he's survived the flu so we will see.

17. jxhide

jxhide Member

I'm gonna say Hershel (not season 1), Glenn, and Daryl. Daryl and Glenn have no story going for them. Carol has come such a long way from season 1. Would be sad for her to die this season.

18. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Anyone except Daryl, rick or carl.

19. TWDlover92

TWDlover92 Member

I don't know if this will make sense whatsoever but I kinda believe Carol is safe this season because of her strong story arc involving killing Karen/David + her banishment. The theme this season is: can we come back from the things we've done? In Carol's case, I think that she'll be able to come back from all this. The most heartbreaking part was to see her being exiled but I'm sure it's getting somewhere interesting and she'll only grow stronger from all this. Like so many others said, why kill her now when she is only getting more interesting and more screen time to shine? After such a big story arc, it would be a let down to see her die so soon. She would represent the best example of someone who can come back from past mistakes. And for all it's worth, I know that Carol is one of Gimple's favorite characters and he likes to write for her so I could take that as hint that he sees as much potential in her as I do, lol.

20. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

I never was a big Carol fan, but your right about one thing, she has gotten more interesting... WE will see her again.