Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Which Season 1 Cast member will die next?

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Live Bait' started by ByteMe, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Shaneski10

Shaneski10 Member

Sasha will be the Andrea of the comics, we seen her with a sniper last season.

2. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

So? In season two and Season Three Carol had the sniper.
    Maggie also had it on watch with Carl.

3. AndyChicago

AndyChicago Member

She commits suicide in the comics, yes, but that Carol was a much younger woman who went nuts because she was considered weak and dependent on companionship. She falls for Tyrese, and then dumps him, goes nuts and kills herself. That isn't the show's Carol at all.
    If anything, the dependent wife leading to a Juliet suicide was fleshed out in the first episode of the season. Remember Clara, the chick that kept her husband's head? That was totally Carol from the comics.

4. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

From what I have heard of the comics, I think Daryl survives until Negan shows up. If Negan is to be completely hated what better way than to kill the most popular character in a horrible way... ie the Glenn Death.

Carol is probably next to die of the S1 folks. Something is building in her arc and her death is probably the end game. Glenn is kind of in the background now so I really don't expect him to just die with no major story arc taking place first (like Maggie pregnant or something similar).

5. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Instead of killing s1 cast members maybe the show should bring Glenn back to life...that would probably be a lot more interesting to watch...

6. Firewallcano

Firewallcano Member

Carol is the only woman left from Atlanta. I dunno I just think her arc is too interesting right now

7. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I think they'd like Morgan to comeback and maybe give them a season of TWD, since he's had a real impact in his episodes so far. All of that depends upon his schedule, and with Low Winter Sun crashing and burning, he might be able to be on the show full time next season.

I actually don't believe any of the season 1 characters will die this year.

Despite the fan appeal, Daryl is the most vulnerable because his story really hasn't been advanced, and with Merle dead he doesn't have any other real deep connections with people on the show. I believe they are building Carol into something bigger for the overall direction of the story and Glenn has the Maggie relationship/Hershel's family connection. And of course Rick and Carl aren't going anywhere.

8. RonRevogeht

RonRevogeht Member

Last time we saw Morgan dude was a total basket case I figured he was already dead...Herschel gets my vote but I think Glenn is pathetic and Rick has the personality of a wet blanket. I will not miss any of them. lol

9. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

Glenn I bet... Rick and Carl are safe for now, Daryl is safe I guess, and there's a lot to tell about Carol, killing her off would be a waste, so I say Glenn, I don't think there's much in store for him other than the relationship with Maggie and his comic book death...

10. Jinx

Jinx Member

I have a feeling it's going to be Glenn.
    If it is him, it's also going to mean more development for Maggie, which would be awesome!

11. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member