Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Whisperer Theory

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Daryl Rocks, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

When the Whisperers take their masks off they have black marks around their eyes and mouths, most of them anyway. A friend has a theory about this. Could the tissue on their faces be dying because they are in such close contact with walker skin next to "open" areas? I thought this was an interesting theory . What do you think?

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

@zombiemom62 thinks it’s just as simple as exposed skin gets dirty when the masks are on and I tend to agree.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

That or they put on some makeup thinking they're horror makeup artists. We've already establish that the whole scheme was pretty dumb, if on top of that the masks kill their skin, these people are serious contenders for a few Darwin awards.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I said from the moment we saw Alpha sans mask that those "markings" were probably due to the combination of sweat, dust, dirt collecting around the open areas of the masks

But your friends theory is far more interesting and creepy ;)

#4 Dnae, Mar 14, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I was thinking it was just dirt too. I thought her theory was cool.

• Agree Agree x 1