Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Whisperers? Please fill me in.

Discussion in 'Episode 207 - Shiva' started by Poppy, May 24, 2016.

1. Poppy

Poppy Member

I see that a couple of people asked if Nick walking off is the beginning of the whisperers.

What's the scoop?

2. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

there's no way this LA group will evolve into the whisperers, so don't waste your time

3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

You can probably google walking dead whisperers and get an answer without risking a spoiler. I don't know what they are, either, but I want to wait to find out.

4. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

I'll try not to be too spoilery.

5. Lindigo

I simply cannot resist spoilers. That is SO COOL! :)

6. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

It definitely adds a new element to things.

I'm happy to answer questions like that. I know how it can be to look for info online, then get flooded with literally All The Spoilers. :p Which doesn't bother me personally, but I respect that it annoys a lot of people. I don't mind giving vague descriptions of things as non-spoilery as possible if it helps answer some questions without answering All The Questions. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  7. Poppy

Poppy Member

Thank you DragonRacer !!!

LOL... yeah... I did google them, and there is more to the story... a bit far fetched from what I can see, BUT walking zombies isn't far fetched!?

Oh well... it's all entertaining.

Once again DragonRacer, Thanks! :)

8. Poppy

Poppy Member

I went to my local library, and was able to get Volumes 22, 23, and 24.

I think, that will give me a good back-ground of the whisperers.

9. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I definitely appreciate the use of spoiler tags in this thread, unfortunately the title and the OP already gave much away, please don't spoil this for those of us... Thank you.

10. Poppy

Poppy Member

You've got to be kidding!
    I didn't give ANYTHING away.
    I didn't know anything about them, and only asked a question about what I had read on this site.

If YOU weren't curious about the responses to the question, WHY would you even open and read a thread on the subject?

11. Lindigo

Aw, you are right, but my heart goes out to her. She's like me. just can't help it. They need a new choice about spoilers: Conflicted and Exasperated with Self. ;)

I never knew you could get the comics at the library! Thanks for that!

12. Poppy

Poppy Member

Yeah.. I was surprised too! I read through a couple of them, and am honestly surprised that so many people read them, and for years. And they were not inexpensive either!

Oh well... my library had a few of them, and with the inter-library loan system, more were available.
    Others are obtainable in a digital e-format. By my library doesn't subscribe to the e-format versions.

13. Black

Black New Member

Oooh, I find this idea really intriguing :) we had common bandits, we had Governor's militia, we had cannibals, we have Negan's bandits (which I dare not call common!)...whisperers, then? Yeah, I can dig it.

Oh and Poppy, thank you I had no idea about comics being in the library as well. That's awesome, time to get the dust off my library card!

14. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

There isn't going to be a crossover.

15. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Perhaps they will do a whisperers-like storyline in Fear because they want to tell the story and don't know if TWD will go that long

16. Poppy

Poppy Member

Sure... there doesn't have to be a cross-over to Rick et. al, but there's no reason why there can't be another group of people who found that it works for them.

17. mishone

mishone Member

I saw an interview with some of the Fear cast and they clearly stated there would be a crossover.

18. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Not involving the whisperers, and would you mind providing a source to this interview?

19. mishone

mishone Member

I saw it on youtube, sorry don't recall who was interviewing them. I was just skipping channels.

But recently read interview (again, sorry never remember who) where Kirkman said no crossover, but Kirkman misdirects all the time so....

If I see them again, I will come back to post it. At my age I don't recall what I had for lunch an hour ago. lol

20. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

They were joking. The fear cast dont' know the plot of the show beyond the scripts for a few episodes ahead of the filming. There will be no whisperers crossover.