Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who’s Baby is it?

Discussion in 'Episode 802 - The Damned' started by HonestAbe, Oct 29, 2017.

1. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

Do you think the baby’s father was the man Rick killed? Is it Morales? Someone else?

• Like Like x 1
  2. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

Hi Honest Abe! I thought it would be the man that Rick killed. Rick looked very upset when he realized there was a baby and that the man he had killed is most likely the father.

#2 ShaneFan, Oct 29, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Yeah he looked at the family photo and said “damnit” right before morales showed up. I took that as he killed the father.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I think it was the guy Rick killed. I was hoping Rick would get a chance to go back and get the baby. Give the babe a shot at growing up in Alexandria. At least not leave him there orphaned.

• Like Like x 1
  5. msmith73

msmith73 Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

I was hoping he wouldn’t leave the baby either... only problem is all the Saviors would be gunning for him

7. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Just above the crib has the name 'Gracie' on the wall and that dead man has 'Grace be good' (or something like that). So, I gather that dead man is the baby's father.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  8. TROR

TROR Member

Theory: Rick takes this baby home. Judith dies. This girl is the one who calls him dad in the flash forward from the season premiere.

It's so stupid they just might do it!

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

The guy in the hallway had a tatt that said "GRACE be God." And he took the keys from him in order to get into the room (they are swinging in the door when he sees the crib)...so I figured it was that guy's baby?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I think the guy was the father and that's why he fighting so hard .. to protect his baby. I think Rick realized this when he saw the baby.

11. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I agree,this is the girl in the dream Rick had in the fist episode last week and she sure did not look anything like Judith to me.

Ricks Home for Orphaned Girls of the Apocalypse!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Definitely the daughter of the guy Rick killed. Tattoo is a giveaway. I doubt she replaces Judith, but I'd expect to see her again, if only for a short while, to see what they do with her.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Who cares? The ****er was a bad guy. Another baby not theirs? They should only take it if it do not make it hard to feed Judith and Maggies coming baby.

14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

that's cold. lol...the baby is absolutely innocent in all of this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I fully understand you, but if formula and other things are hard to come by, It would be best to just mercy kill the baby. Hell, I say they should kill em all and go Mongolian on Negan and catapult the bodies back into his sanctuary. I imagine they have space for the baby and food for it but if not, all im saying.

16. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Oh wow...i think you're hoping for something that Rick's group is not. That would be lowering themselves to the Saviors' level and then some.

17. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Vengeance is served cold. This is the post apoc. Food is barely going around and Saviours need to learn a hard lesson for being loyal to Negan. All the outposts seems to contain his most loyal men, knowing to keep his "enemies" closer like his wives, Dwight, Eugene and such.

And would you rather see Judith and Maggies baby get sick cause they lack nutrition cause of Baby Douchebag needing food too?

Give the baby to someone in the community if they have what they need but seeing how mister Piss-His-Pants destroyed a bottle of pregnant pills and Tara reacted as if it was the last bottle in the world...So im not sure they have the resources.

I hope for them not allowing evil to lay root in the world. Being more cold is essential in such situations. The baby is innocent but if they cannot take care of it or need to hurt their own children...it is not right to take it.

What should they do then?

18. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

My question is why the hell is a baby at a battle outpost, it should be at home. What happens to that baby is on Negan if he didn't offer his soldiers a place to keep their babies when his men go off to dangerous places to fight. It didn't look like to me there were any other kids or babies there so why did that soldiier bring his?

• Like Like x 1
  19. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I think this was a secret baby and of course she is really negan too.

Who brings a baby to a gunfight?

Well I mean who else of course.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sully

Sully Active Member

I thought the picture was of Morales' family and that's why he looked at it so long.

How could he tell it was the family of the baby when the baby couldn't be in that photo? Then again I guess it was a Polaroid so it could have been, but that's not what I took from it.

• Agree Agree x 1