Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who am I supposed to like in this group?

Discussion in 'Episode 309 - The Suicide King' started by BronzeBomber, Feb 23, 2013.

1. BronzeBomber

BronzeBomber Member

Now that Daryl and Merle left, who am I supposed to root for anymore? Merle was a prick, but he was one of the only characters with a personality superior to a rock. Now let me go through the others. Michonne- close up scowl shots have worn out their welcome Hershel- I actually liked him until this episode, when he pulled the "its too painful to answer" thing twice. Just say Lori died already. Carl-Actually not one of the most annoying characters this season, surprisingly, but still has a long way to go Rick- Can we get indecisive moral deliberation Rick back. This Rick is completely annoying with his "I don't care who you are or how you help us, you cant join us. I will throw a fit, though, if my imaginary caller doesn't let us move in to their camp immediately." Andrea- Ever since Shane took her shooting I have not been able to stand a single moment of her tough girl routine. I don't care if she can hit moving targets in the head while looking in the opposite direction running away. Beth- throwaway character Carol- throwaway character Glenn- "Do you know what they did to her!?!?!?!" Yes Glenn, they took her shirt off. Get over it. Maggie- Actually I can root for Maggie. She has more cajones than Glenn and is pretty hot. Tyrese and girlfriend- These two are actually more likeable than anyone in the group right now. Let them in already. Maybe my patience has worn thin because I powered through the 3 seasons in a 2 week span. Please correct me if I am wrong.