Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who did Rosita see at the end of the episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 714 - The Other Side' started by Katana7, Mar 19, 2017.

1. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

That seems a leap to me?
    That if it is Dwight he will know that she knows where Daryl is?
    It is natural for her to assume the shadow is Daryl anyway and Dwight is wearing Daryls vest and carrying a Cross Bow too,we think it might be him and so could Rosita.

2. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I'm betting its Dwight. If he was peeping out from under a dumpster, I would have said Darryl.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Darryl's hair isn't that long and his shoulders are bigger. Dwight has Darryl's original cross-bow. So I'm going with "Dwightie-boy"

4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Rosita is thinking Daryl because of the crossbow, but it's definitely Dwight.

I think there's a chance he'll let her go, which will set up the foundation for him eventually betraying Negan.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chaos

Chaos Member

I'm going with Daryl as "the red herring" but turning out to be Dwight with Daryl showing up.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

It has to be Dwight, but they want you to think it's Daryl. Rosita and Sasha had a car to get them there. No way he could get there that fast.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

This show is famous for its misdirects. You make a good point. But I don't see Rosita getting caught without a fight. I'm hoping it's Daryl she sees, but leaning more to Dwight.
    As for the timing, we don't know exactly when Daryl finds out what they're up to and takes off after them. It also took them awhile to find a car to drive and we don't know how far they went. Plus Daryl has his bike back (although he won't want to be spotted on the road).

#27 Terminator, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  8. Daryl Rocks

Daryl's bike is too loud. Where the hell are they hiding it for when the Saviors come looking?

9. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Wasn't it night time when Daryl ask Jesus where they went..?

10. DocCovington

DocCovington Member

That screencap there, that's definitely Dwight with Daryl's crossbow! Ohhh, Rosita still has a score to settle with him, so who knows what's going to happen? My bet is that she will overwhelm him and use him as her ticket into the complex, because one thing I know for sure: she said she would have Sasha's back, and she is going to stick to her word, you'll see.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Daryl Rocks

I think this is Dwight's chance to flip.

12. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

I agree with DarylRocks. It is Dwight and although Rosita will think her jig is up, Dwight will surprise her and let her go. I also believe it is going to lay the groundwork for Dwight to betray and go against Negan. We already got that when he lied about Sherry and framed the Dr. Not too much of a stretch to see him let Rosita go knowing if he brought her there, she will be executed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. batongal

batongal Active Member

The silhouette definitely Dwight. Also as someone said above Dwight has had the most interaction with Rosita so yea it seems plausible that he will help her.
    Get ready for Dwita down the road. ugh.

14. calliope

calliope Active Member

I really thought it was Daryl at first, but the more I thought about it and looking at the silhouette, I think it is Dwight. They've put some time into establishing a connection between Dwight and Rosita and I think this is why.

I do think it's Dwight's chance to turn on Negan,

15. ntotoro

ntotoro Member

It's Dwight, but I think it'll be benign Dwight... not that it'll necessarily be 100% good for Sasha.

Nick

16. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Definitely Dwight. Why would Daryl just be chillin there?

I hope Dwight kills her. Would be the best episode of the season if he does!

17. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

TPTB want us to think that it is Darryl. It was clearly a set up. It is going to be Dwight and this is his moment

18. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if Dwight is clever enough or has enough foresight to purposely have the saviors Dr. Carson killed knowing they would fetch the hilltop Dr. Carson. Dwight knows this would add fuel to a slow burning fire leading to escalations between the communities and the saviors and the eventual downfall of Negan. Dwight...master manipulator

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

19. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Dwight
    He was wandering around the compound at night cos he's stressed about Sherri

20. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

They'll probably keep us hanging on that one until October, show us a bunch more prep crap down at the Kingdom and with the garbage pail kids and then a few shots back at Alexandria and Negan and Eugene and the BS at the Hilltop, easily fill in the last two epis of the season without ever giving us this answer.

Not that I want this, but it wouldn't surprise me much.