Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who dies in the Mid-Season finale?

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by SZQ, Nov 24, 2014.

1. SZQ

SZQ Member

I am thinking one of our main characters like Beth, Glenn(Maggie) or Carol. What do you think will happen?

2. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

I think Beth and Tyreese. Maybe Noah.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'm exempt from this thread because I know the answer. But I think we should expand the thread to include all the cops and patients. Vote for who will live and who will die?

4. Neuropyramidal

I'd like to see all 6 patients live [especially Percy]. Shepherd, just because she's so damn cute. Maybe Licari, and maybe Lamson [we don't really know if he's bad yet]. And definitely Tanaka and Bello. Haven't decided about Alvarado. Edwards should remain alive, and be left with a heavy mind, thinking about the things he's done.

5. SZQ

SZQ Member

I will say Lamson and Dawn die from the cops. Strawberry Man shouldn't stand a chance.

6. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Licari I can see dying. O'Donnell I'm pretty sure is going to die. Dawn of course. Girly man cop I think is going to die. And are you saying definitely Tanaka and Bello live or die? I am with you on Percy and Shepherd.

7. Neuropyramidal

Oh, sorry, I'm saying Tanaka and Bello live. They seem like decent folks.

8. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Dawn, the Crops, and those strawberries Beth gave iforgethisface.

9. TROR

TROR Member

10. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Orange backpack!

11. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Dont know if any cast members will die but I would like to see Tyreese hit the bricks..

12. Neuropyramidal

I think bricks have taken enough of a beating in this franchise. We should leave bricks alone.

13. RickandDaryl

RickandDaryl New Member

I don't think that it would be accurate to be a proponent of the view that one character is going to be killed off in the mid-season finale. I understand that some people say this because in previous seasons it has been the case, but every season is a new season. Also season five so far has been full of surprises so we should be open to the possibility that every character lives.

Coming to your question, I think that Maggie, Carol and Glenn are really important character so they will most likely survive. I came across an article by Entertainment Weekly which was published yesterday that provides a list with all of the characters and explains in detail the reasons for Maggie, Carol and Glenn surviving.

Interestingly enough, it made the case that Beth would be killed off. I am going to attach the article for your convenience and viewing. Hope you find it as interesting as I did. It provided an excellent analysis and conducted an online poll which asked the question, "Who do you think will die in the mid-season finale of "The Walking Dead"? The most voted for answer was Beth with 35% of people feeling this way. If you have a minute, kindly vote as well.

Here you go: http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/11/24/walking-dead-midseason-finale-who-will-die/

14. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

It would not hurt my feelings if the church idiot got it, although I have to admit I am amazed by how long this Gabriel has managed.

15. RickandDaryl

RickandDaryl New Member

I think that the possibility of Father Gabriel being killed off is very slim. He is emerging as one of the main members of cast. In the coming episodes and seasons he is even posed by some fans as eventually rising up to being Rick's right hand man. I would like to remind you that he provided the entire Walking Dead crew with shelter and showed them where the food and water supplies were in the nearby town. Father Gabriel's contribution to the survival of the Walking Dead crew is something that I think is deeply admired by the crew themselves.

As far as the notion of Father Gabriel being unable to survive in a zombie world, I think the fact that he has survived for many months alone and by himself in the Church shows how smart he really is. He has managed to avoid being bitten by zombies in the same way as Rick has so I think it's too early to label him as a burden.

16. Jack Windham

Jack Windham Member

Gabriel almost died when the gang found him initially.

17. DickGrimes

DickGrimes Member

i doubt it but i wouldn't mind seeing eugene die

18. RickandDaryl

RickandDaryl New Member

I think it is incorrect to say that Father Gabriel was going to be eaten by the walkers in the second episode of season 5. It is a well-known fact that zombies do not possess the knowledge of how to climb anything so Gabriel was pretty safe on top of the rock. Additionally had the group not heard Father Gabriel's screams for help I think that he would have managed to successfully kick the walker away which had managed to grab his right or left leg. Don't know which one now.

19. RickandDaryl

RickandDaryl New Member

Your username misspelled Rick's name. The first letter is an "R" and not a "D". I know that the "R" and "D" are very close to each other on the keyboard so you may have accidentally touched the top right corner of the "D" key rather than the lower left corner of the "R" key. Maybe this was because of poor lighting or lack of sleep, but I think that's where the confusion started from. It says that you've been a member since March 2014, how have you not caught on yet!?

As far as the question of Eugene being killed off, I think that it is possible that he goes on to play an important role in the group. Also his "speech of not being a scientist" might have been a drama. He may in reality be a scientist. I am not saying he is or isn't, I'm saying that both options are possible and I guess we'll have to wait for the coming episodes and seasons to see what the directors have in store for us.

I don't know if you visit Entertainment Weekly but they published a really interesting article which had a poll, in which 2% of people felt Eugene was going to be killed.

20. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

No, it can never die or I'll riot!

• Like Like x 1