Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who dies in the Mid-Season finale?

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by SZQ, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

That 0.1%, though.

2. o1pickleboy

o1pickleboy Member

I think the hospital would be a good place for a few characters to stay behind to slim down the cast. I think if Carol lives she may be to injured to travel and if Beth lives she may feel like she owes Carol to stay at the hospital and maybe feel like she has a purpose there. They can even had Tyrese stay because he is tied of killing and likes the idea of saving lives. It would be a great time to set some cast aside without killing them make them the new Morgans of the show rare appearances that have the fan base get excited.

of course you can stretched it make a reason for almost all of them to stay at the hospital like Rick not travelling for the kids safety.

3. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

I think Beth has the only one that chance of staying. I doubt Carol will stay tbh because of Derle and she has been away from Rick for more than half a season already. And Ty I doubt he'd leave Sasha in her current state or ever in that matter since they were apart. They don't necessarily need to slim the cast unless they kill characters off. It just seems a lot bigger when they're all split up which some fans hate.

4. Dreamer14

Dreamer14 Member

I think there's only going to be one death from our core group in the MSF and it's most likely Beth. I feel they're making it seem like it's Carol, but the twist will be that it's Beth instead of her.

5. o1pickleboy

o1pickleboy Member

That is one problem with walking dead there only answer to reducing the cast is to kill them off. It has gotten predictable which is not why they got popular.

6. miltk

miltk Member

no one from the group dies mid-season

7. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

How else are they supposed to reduce the cast? Have Daryl ride off into the sunset with a dog?

Please.

8. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

What's predictable about characters dying in a zombie show? I for one am NEVER expecting people to die!

9. o1pickleboy

o1pickleboy Member

Have them leave the group or get separated like Morales, Merle or Andrea did. The destruction of the prison was a great opportunity(since the odds of the whole team all reunited at the same place would have been low) to reduce the cast without killing so is the trip to D.C

10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I would kill them all for their deeds. No torture, no eating, no enslavement. Just right up murder them for kidnapping, murdering and raping people, weak people in need of help. And they all been in on it. Dog eat dog, human eat dog world.

Whom counts as group members now? Noah? Gabriel? Rosita, Eugene, Abraham?

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yes they do.

12. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

But that would be interesting to watch how? Morales can get away with it. No one invested in them. Having characters people invest in just vanishing is pretty cheap.

They only just got away with it concerning Lily since she had only 3 eps. Still people were kinda upset she just vanished/died basically offscreen. People had invested.

#72 Benrai2k, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  13. o1pickleboy

o1pickleboy Member

The same way every other drama is shown on tv right now is interested. Surprise is interesting, the story should be interesting, the suspense of when someone is returning or what they are doing is interesting. If the only thing interesting about the show is when characters die then there is no reason to even connect with them and we might as well be watching a zombie shoot up game

14. o1pickleboy

o1pickleboy Member

For the record I am not staying that none of the character should die ever again. But it should be more shocking and not as predictable. What I offered up is a another option they could use.

15. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

They could but for a long term character just having them vanish just isn't interesting. Like I say Lily was "off-screen" and felt cheap, and she was only there 3 eps.

16. Necrophile213

I completely agree here. I enjoy what has been done with Morgan's character. He's not in the group and get a nod here and there to update us. I wouldn't mind it all if they did this with other characters too.

17. o1pickleboy

o1pickleboy Member

Just vanish would be bad storytelling or logical write out and its no more or less interesting then the 50 millionth death. Each way you go about it killing a character or writing them out has the potential of being cheap or boring depending on how you do it. Fandom went crazy when Morgan popped up so if writing them out was boring then that should not have happened and he should have bit it in clear. But we got lots of Morgan story coming our way in the future.

An example of what they could have done. Michonne hasn't done crap story wise since the fall of the prison having her separated from the group still would have the fans buzzing on. Where she is at? What is she doing? and then having her pop up with Morgan per say in the serie premiere would have great or have her pop up with Morgan when he meets up with the group.

18. Necrophile213

They could have spent 15 minutes on showing what happened to Lilly. I agree. I also agree that there is nothing wrong with letting characters that aren't really useful and are serving as clutter get separated and go on their own path. I thought it was realistic with Morales. It showed a character actually wanting to go search for their blood family. I don't think there is enough of that.

19. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Morgan works because we've seen him about 3 times in 5 seasons. Don't get how Michonne popping up makes sense regardless of her 5b duration.

20. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Yeah, you can have clutter seperate their own way. But long terms just walking off forever is really cheap after investing in them. Morgan has always been bit parts so that works out different.

An idea is at ASZ, characters could fade out awhile (Tara,Rosita, etc) and pop up as guests for awhile now and again. But if ASZ falls, we'd expect to see how they die or escape.