Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who dies in the Mid-Season finale?

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by SZQ, Nov 24, 2014.

1. o1pickleboy

o1pickleboy Member

In my head. Michonne isn't able to track Rick and Carl to the house they were staying in. Logically she thinks Rick may have return to his hometown and to the only other living person they know Morgan. Which make her return with Morgan a great storyline and allows the viewer suspense of what she was doing during her time separated from the group. If suspense isn't something you find interesting then your never going to get anything I am saying but lets look at the what Michonne has done since the fall of the prison that is so interesting...

more bonding with Carl- we got plenty of that in Clear no need for it

Shooting 2 claimers- take care of extra red shirt during a scene that was designed to show Rick's savageness. Would have been more awesome to see Rick and Carl survive and take them out on there own.(adding to both there badassness)

Reuniting with her sword- big moment just as easy had been done at a later date. Having the sword lost at the prison and being part of the item Glen collected. Then in the bag that Rick and co got back from the termite(hunters) and they could have had a big moment with Father Gabriel chose Michonne's sword or trying to in this last episode.

2. o1pickleboy

o1pickleboy Member

The point isn't that they are walking off forever its that there walking off for now with plans to return later.

3. o1pickleboy

o1pickleboy Member

An example. Maggie get separated while the group deals with a mega herd believed to be dead. This allows Glen to suffer and grieve and then return to his pre couple roots. Maggie surviving but on her own returns to the farm because she is unable to make the trip to Washington D.C alone and survive.

Carol staying behind at the hospital to recover or because she believe in saving life to atone for her killing of David and Karen decides to visit her daughters grave at the farm. Encounters Maggie who and has been surviving there for months. Deciding that Maggie deserves to be reunited with Glen they travel to Washington D.C with hospital resources and get reunited with the group.

This allows for Carol and Maggie characters to take a break. Allowing story politenal for Glen and ending for a while the lovely dovely Glen/Maggie thing that fans are getting tired of.

4. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

Excellent idea

5. miltk

miltk Member

oh i know they DO, i'm saying 'none of the group dies THIS mid-season

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yes, they do :)

7. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

That comma juxtaposition!

8. Neuropyramidal

Is your chinchilla still saying gobbledy gook?

9. TheWalkingHorn

No but he pooped on me this morning when I was giving him his antibiotics :/

Luckily it was pre-shower.

10. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Unless they do a Shumpert, that is probably true. But they may die during the Mid-Season Finale.

11. Neuropyramidal

He pooped on you before he took a shower?

And how old is Otis?

12. TheWalkingHorn

Otis is like 3 1/2 or so. And yeah, what a bastard, right?

13. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

Something tells me everyone would be pissed if their favorite character just left the show because of something ridiculous like that. Merle and Andrea were still in the show, and Morales wasn't a main character and it was still early on so they could get away with it.

First time I've seen someone want a cast member to leave the show by just having them leave or get separated from the group and never being heard from again.....

14. The Samurai

The Samurai Member

Yeah, I agree. I'd be pissed off if Michonne died, but more pissed off if she just permanently left, leaving me constantly thinking about whether she's okay or not. I rather have closure knowing a character's dead, than not knowing what's going on with him/her honestly.

15. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I am very unsatisfied with Ms McLeod vanishing after season 3.

16. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Technically, they don't just leave the show. They go to this place called Mandyland.

17. o1pickleboy

o1pickleboy Member

I am the opposite if my fav is done I would rather have them written out and have a chance to return verses them being gone for good.

More I am more interested in seeing different things happening on the show and not have it get to predictable where you add character kill character rinse repeat.