Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who do you side with? Andrea or Lori?

Discussion in 'Episode 210 - 18 Miles Out' started by Joshua, Mar 4, 2012.

Tags:
?

Who do you side with? Andrea or Lori?

1. Andrea

17 vote(s)
    53.1%
  2. Lori

16 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Joshua

Joshua Member

Who do you side with in the argument? Lori or Andrea?

2. Syphon

Syphon Member

Lori.

Why? As much as I hate Lori, I DESPISE Andrea.

3. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

Tuff call I'm not a fan of Lori but I wasnt happy with Andreas choice about the kid.

#3 Zombie Lover, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2012
  4. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

neither. both had good points and both were wrong in their own ways. and both can be like nails on a chalkboard. can we PLEASE get a woman on the show that isnt a pain in the ass? i really hope they do Michonne justice

5. Joshua

Joshua Member

Who's Michonne?

6. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Spoiler: is a new character...should apear in the last episode of Season 2

Anyhow, I side with Andrea.

Andrea isn't helpless and needs everyone to baby sit her and make sure she doesn't do something stupid.

7. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

I side with Andrea.

Although I did not like her stunt with the suicidal girl, I believe that she was correct in much of what she said during the fight with Lori. She is right. Lori is self centered and takes for granted what she's got. Plus, I did not take kindly to Lori's gender play with Andrea. Although her husband and Shane want to protect her, has the thought occured to her that it is not up to the rest of the males to assume the position of her knight in shining armors while she gets to place the laundry damsel that needs their saving if in distress? Andrea has every right to decide where in the group she chooses to make herself useful. If she'd rather be out hunting and slaying zombies, or standing watch instead of laundry duty, so be it.

8. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

but if i HAD to pick then id say Andrea. im not a chick but the whole, you should be doing womans work was ridiculous especially coming from a woman. and Andrea doesnt manipulate and nag like Lori. i dont agre with how she handled Beth (yes it Beth's choice but Andrea isnt family and therefore didnt have the right to do what she did), but overall Lori is much more annoying

#8 TheILLness, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  9. ShaneFan946

ShaneFan946 Active Member

idc no big deal. but id have to side with lori here, everyone has rough spots doesnt mean you end it.

like if you have 1 fight in a relationship you dont end it.... and you have to let people help with the decision

10. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

Andrea was wrong to leave the suicidal girl alone. In everything else- she was correct.

11. Fibber

Fibber Member

What happened on the road made it clear Lori is very tough. She came out of unconciousness and instantly fought for her life. What ever weapon came to hand she used to maximum effect. The second kill took real nerve: she held her ground and took careful aim and fired only one shot. In truth most trained men would have emptied the gun and made several misses.

12. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Yes, and THEN she decided it was a good idea to take off into the night on foot heading into a zombie infested town, with one loaded gun of limited bullets. Not very bright at all, and she did need the wisdom of a man to talk her away from doing that. As for the gun, if she had known she had a loaded gun (she didn't find it until after she took out the first zombie) she would have just used that and missed, like you claim a trained man would have done.

13. BrokenAngel

BrokenAngel Active Member

I don't care for Lori but I do agree and side with her on this. And the woman has become a little bad ass. Taking down two walkers instead of waiting for her either one of her men to do it for her.

14. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

I picked Lori. Didn't like Andrea's idea. Saying, Beth should go ahead and tried committed suicide. I thought, that was out of line.

15. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I can't pick either one because they both disappointed me.

I expected comic Andrea and Lori was just so annoying..

16. danachka

danachka New Member

This is hard because I don't like them both. But if I absolutely had to choose I would side with Lori.