Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

who do you think is "untouchable" in this show?

Discussion in 'Episode 103 - The Dog' started by Damaniel, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Damaniel

Damaniel Member

For example, in TWD, Rick and Carl are completely untouchable. They will never die (barring maybe a series finale).

Who will never die in this show? At first, I thought Travis might be on the list, but I'm leaning away from that now. He can go. I can't see Nick or Madison dying though. Those two will be the untouchables for this series.

I also can't wait for Nick to get clean. I think he will become a very likable character when he's not asking for pills all the time (bonus lol that he crushes them up, much to Madison's annoyance).

2. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Madison is definitely untouchable and I don't think that Nick is going anywhere anytime soon. Alicia seems destined to die but maybe she can right that trend. She is very intelligent if nothing else and in her defense, perhaps if someone had told her what was going on, maybe she wouldn't seem so clueless. Travis also seems destined for an early death but he too has a chance to turn it around. He seems like a tough and fearless guy but is a proponent for non-violence to his detriment. I originally thought that Liza would be a goner but she has medical knowledge and having Her, Travis, and Madison under the same roof for a while seems like a logical situation to take advantage of. I think that Chris is a goner. He is young and brash. He will make a dumb decision and get bit. Griselda is also a goner. I think that Ofelia also dies and Daniel is left alone. I think that Daniel lives for a long time.
    So I have Madison and nick as untouchable. I also think that Daniel is also untouchable. At least for a few seasons. I could see anyone else dying

3. Znuts

Znuts Member

I see Maddie and Nick as untouchable right now. Alicia could be untouchable as well, as she seems to be pretty intelligent. Once she gets clued in on what's going on, she will be much safer. Travis is a goner for me as it stands right now, but I could also see him coming to grips with the new world and doing what it takes to survive. He seems physically strong, but mentally weak right now. They are building Daniel as untouchable right now, but I am not liking his character at all. Chris is a goner. I also think there are possibly more characters that have not been introduced to us yet, that might make it.

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

Honestly, I only see Madison as being an untouchable character. She's the core of the show. The story revolves around Madison and Madison's family. Without her the show is over, let's face it - if she was to die in the next episode, the group would fall apart and we would have no story to follow. As for the other characters, they could die and the show would go on, although I do think that Ofelia will play an important role in the next few episodes which will reduce her chances of dying greatly.

5. JohnnieWalker

JohnnieWalker Member

I agree with Madison and Nick being the untouchables thus far. I also think they'll keep Travis around for a little while so they can add a plot where Liza and Madison and duke it out over him.

I believe it will take the death of Chris to snap Travis into the relisation that the world's gone FUBAR.

6. Damaniel

Damaniel Member

"Ladies, ladies, no need fight over me, ho ho ho... I'm Mr. Fix-it, remember?" *wearing toolbelt, nothing else* *promptly bitten*

7. Rocky

Rocky Member

I think it's too early to say but I'm hoping Daniel survives. I think this character is already the most interesting and has the most potential going forward.

8. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Madison is untouchable.

I think both of her kids are safe through this season. My guess is that her first real loss will be Travis. That will come either in the season 1 finale, or sometime early Season 2. So that would probably leave both kids safe through Season 2 as well.

Daniel should be safe through Season 2.

9. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Madison and Nick are the Rick and Carl of this story, in terms of being the two characters the story cannot survive without.

At this stage, anyway. Those two have had the most development and focus so far.

10. Damaniel

Damaniel Member

I think we can all agree though, someone has to go soon.

Nothing pushes the characters into "er mah gawd zombie pocolypes!" like seeing a loved one getting munched on.

I keep leaning towards Alicia being the one to go.

11. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

No, it can't be Alicia because she has to get together with Chris, so it'll probably be one of the Salazar's, Lisa, or Travis. My pulling the chains of the anti-shippers aside, I can't really see her getting bit after she barely escaped from her neighbor, she'll probably be quite shy of the next zombie that walks up. Travis on the other hand, still has his ideals, and may get bit trying to NOT kill a zombie. OTOH, that would leave Maddie and Lisa... no, probably better to keep Travis alive and off Lisa or one of the Salazars.

12. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

They'll amputate Griselda's foot, and then she'll have a 50-50 chance of dying anyway. This is the law of the TWD universe. :p

13. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

In TWD? They'll amputate leg at the knee, she'll live, then there'll be a scene where everyone has to climb a ladder to survive...

14. Damaniel

Damaniel Member

True. Travis acted like a complete goober towards the dog eating zombie in their house (forget the name).

15. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

I must be the only one who thinks the entire family is completely untouchable (at least until sometime in S2).

To me, it seems like the 'big' S1 finale death will probably be Daniel's wife, and he will eventually succumb to joining the main group with his daughter for the long haul.

16. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I'm actually close to your point of view on the deaths. I think Travis is toast, but it could wait until Season 2. I'm leaning toward his exit in the finale at this point, but I wouldn't be shocked if he survives until next season.

1x06 is called "The Good Man" too. That could foreshadow the demise of Travis.

17. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Couple of 'foreshadowings': Alicia held up the Manawa/Clarks by having to pee. Obvious Amy ref. First of core family to go.

Maddy asking Liza to promise to bump her off if she were to turn so Travis won't have to, means Maddy does so to Liza, eventually.

I think Ofelia lasts longer than Daniel. Daniel's a fighter, but he's used to fighting people. Ofelia see's it's different now, and will adjust and be the 'new survivor' ...like her Dad, but better able to live in the ZA.

As such; Maddy, Nick, Ofelia, and Travis for awhile are the golden childs. Everyone else bites the dust, or gets thes.

18. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Couple of 'foreshadowings': Alicia held up the Manawa/Clarks by having to pee. Obvious Amy ref. First of core family to go.

Maddy asking Liza to promise to bump her off if she were to turn so Travis won't have to, means Maddy does so to Liza, eventually.

I think Ofelia lasts longer than Daniel. Daniel's a fighter, but he's used to fighting people. Ofelia see's it's different now, and will adjust and be the 'new survivor' ...like her Dad, but better able to live in the ZA.

As such; Maddy, Nick, Ofelia, and Travis for awhile are the golden childs. Everyone else bites the dust, or gets the s.

19. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Even Travis I think will be around for a while. The 'broken family' has been a driving force for the entire series so far. Killing the father figure, the mother, or either of the kids too soon would defeat the purpose of that.

20. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Tobias is untouchable. In fact he's so untouchable we won't even see him again for the rest of this season.