Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

who do you think is "untouchable" in this show?

Discussion in 'Episode 103 - The Dog' started by Damaniel, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Travis will still be around. Here's the description of episode 5:

The National Guard's plan for the neighborhood is revealed; Travis and Madison make a difficult decision.

So I doubt if he's dead. Could be he's wounded and has to decide whether or not to kill himself, but I highly doubt it.

2. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Salazar is the only one I want to watch...everyone else seems like complete bullshit to me.

3. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Remember the demographics: it's just as much about who's watching as it is about who'd be most likely to survive. The daughter, annoying as she may be, will survive because a certain segment of the audience relates to her. I wasn't a big fan of Daryl in the early days of TWD until the line "let me process this," when he was informed his brother Merle had been handcuffed by Rick to a rooftop in Atlanta. That's about when he started to become the sleeper hero of the piece.

4. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

[​IMG]

This Guy is Untouchable.