Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who got killed by Negan New Theorie

Discussion in 'Episode 616 - Last Day on Earth' started by LoonyBoon, Apr 14, 2016.

1. LoonyBoon

LoonyBoon New Member

Hey Guys,

im from Germany, so first excuse my english skills.

I read a lot about "who got killed by Negan".
    I think Kirkman told us already that there is a proof or something like that in the episode which tells us who got killed.
    So most people are searching in the last part of the episode for this proof. Like the camera angle, or what Negan is saying.
    I think all of this is bullshit... its all speculation... nothing of this got substance.

So what is my theory?
    My theory is about Steven Ogg (we don't know the name of his character i think, its the guy who looks like trevor from GTA).
    At the beginning of the Episode he and the guys who are with him, are beating up some "random" guy in the woods.
    At this scene he is telling this random guy about how it works if you fighting against negan.
    He's saying that when this unknown group, the random guy is from, rebeled against negan, they tooked the one who gave the first shot and hang him up. Then this unknown group could have stop, but they didn't.

So thats the clue: Steven Ogg tells us: the first person who kills one of negans guys is the one negan will kill.

So who is the one who killed first one savior, so that the saviors know about this?
    For me its clear. Its Daryl. Always. He met the saviors first when he looses his bike and crossbow (Not so sure about this).
    Dwight is there too when Negan kills one of Ricks crew. Daryl also shot those bikers on the street. Those group of saviors who captured maggie and carol knew about this (but not sure they know it was daryl). At least at the savior base, where Ricks group kills all of them Daryl is the first who stabs one of the saviors (i would not exclude that they got cameras there).

I can't proof that the savior know about daryl is always the one who kills them first. Except maybe Dwight knows.

But for me thats the only theory with substance at the moment.

Sry for all big Daryl fans... im too.

So what do you think of this theory?

Edit: Here the key scene: He's clearly saying the one who shot first got strong up..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3LznMCSulE

#1 LoonyBoon, Apr 14, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  2. Knightmare

Knightmare New Member

I think it's pretty damn good.

Goodbye, Daryl.

3. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

Eh, I would put more stock in the POV theories than this one...I don't remember that conversation being quite so illicit about Negan always killing the guy who shot first, as I think he just meant they kill one guy to show who is in charge.

4. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

Its a great theory for how the Saviors would choose who to kill generally, except it doesn't seem like it would apply in all situations and it definitely doesn't seem like it applies to Rick's group. At Hilltop there was no one that attacked Negan first. They just walked in and picked someone seemingly at random to prove their point. They may have chosen him cause he was young to make the point stronger. With Rick's group the Saviors don't know who was the first one to kill any of their men and I don't know how they'd have found out. I think this is clear when Negan goes through trying to decide who to kill and says he can't decide. If they knew Daryl killed that first group then Negan would have just picked him, if that were their criteria. But the einy meeny miney moe move is there for a reason and straight out of the comics. That is what makes Negan so scary is that he is so indiscriminate about killing that he will pick his victim completely at random and have no problem killing them regardless of who it turns out to be. I think how he chose his victim is truly random but that they still gave us clues who it was.

5. BITEcrimeGRIMES

I do tend to believe the POV theory a little more heavily, but this definitely has some substance. Thanks for this!

6. ZombieAndTeal

ZombieAndTeal Member

I agree with this. There's no way negan could know that daryl killed those bikers that accosted him abe and Sasha, in fact I'm not even sure how he knows that ricks group killed his men at the satellite compound (where Paula etc were), because Maggie and carol terminated them all like total badassess. So when negan has them all in the line up and says 'you killed my people, then when I sent my people to kill your people, you killed more of my people', my interpretation was that he assumed ricks group killed Paula etc (somehow), sent dwight and his boys to kill/capture Eugene abe daryl Denise while they were on the road, then because of eugenes dick-biting, they lost the upper hand and daryl's group took out a few more of negan's men. 'More then he's comfortable with'!
    Maybe dwight has filled him in on his history with daryl and he knows how hardcore daryl is, but I would think negan is the kind of person that wouldn't waste valuable resources so perhaps would rather keep daryl and make him work for him, seeing as he's obviously a strong soldier, as it were. In fact when he's doing his 'eeny meeny' thing, doesn't his bat land on daryl when he says 'catch a tiger'?? Could be a clue?!

7. Midge

Midge Member

Ive said this in a previous post in the prediction section!

I think Daryl could become Ezekiel's right hand man instead of an actual tiger, and refrences be made towards the comics.

8. ZombieAndTeal

ZombieAndTeal Member

Lol! Using daryl would definitely be cheaper than a cgi tiger for sure! Like it :)

9. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

Paula and her group learned of Rick's name. I can't remember if Rick told them over the radio or Maggie or Carol told them, but she refers to him by name several times. Paula was also in communication with other Saviors because she called for reinforcements. Those were the guys that they burned on the Killing Floor. So its possible that off camera Paula debriefed some other Saviors on how the compound had been attacked by this group led by a guy named Rick. In fact, it would be hard to imagine that she wouldn't have given out that information.

10. ZombieAndTeal

ZombieAndTeal Member

Yeah I guess we have to assume that's what happened.

11. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

And remember also that Carol confessed to her people killing the bikers with the RPG. It was during a moment when she was trying to convince Paula that they were only acting in self-defense, that the Saviors had attacked them first and so that's why they attacked the compound. Paula even makes mention of something along the lines of "so THAT'S what happened to so-and-so's group".

So, she may have relayed that little fun fact to her fellow Saviors as well. That would pin the biker gang death, the satellite compound raid, and the Killing Floor building deaths all on Rick's group, if Negan were connecting the dots with all that given info.

12. Viki

Viki Member

I thought this as soon as I saw it but everyone just ignored me :D

13. ZombieAndTeal

ZombieAndTeal Member

Aww I won't ignore you! I think it's a solid possibility, and a stronger one than negan batting daryl to death in the finale. I really think he would choose someone a lot more 'expendable' in his eyes than daryl.

14. Viki

Viki Member

Good :)

I posted it on some YouTube vids about the theories but no one noticed :(

At least I can have good discussions on here. I like it here :)

15. Guitarman23

Guitarman23 Member

I totally missed this. I am re watching the episode tonight and I'm going to check that out. Thanks!!

16. Guitarman23

Guitarman23 Member

You need to start watching the show with cooler people! ;-)

17. Viki

Viki Member

No no, it's not that. It was when I posted my opinion on some YouTube review videos of the season finale :p

18. ZombieAndTeal

ZombieAndTeal Member

Which YouTube channels do you watch? I like MAPP the best, I think he talks about everything I want talked about after watching an episode, and he dissects things in a smart but funny way. I've never commented though - YouTube comments section is a scary place to be - here is much nicer!

19. Viki

Viki Member

None in particular.

I watched a lot of different ones. I could trawl through my history and tell you but I'd be here all night :D
    Erm, I think I watched one with two guys on it and he drew a map on a whiteboard. I don't remember the name.

20. jojo

jojo Member

I'll have to check MAPP out never seen that one. I've been subscribed and only watch 2 channels at the moment Trevschan2 and the Zeustuber. Trev is my absolute fav he does episode breakdowns, previews, tons of Q&A but he has soooo many followers and comments your very lucky to have your question answered, but chances are someone already ask it. He also does the same for the comics and other shows FTWD, GOT.