Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who got killed by Negan New Theorie

Discussion in 'Episode 616 - Last Day on Earth' started by LoonyBoon, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Yep I agree it's Darryl

2. ZombieAndTeal

ZombieAndTeal Member

MAPP stands for make a path presents which I think is more likely to come up in a search. He swears a lot though just to warn you in case you're of a delicate sensibility! ;)

3. Viki

Viki Member

Yes one of them was make a path I was checking it last night :D

4. Guitarman23

Guitarman23 Member

Sorry, dumb question. Are these YouTube guys more knowledgeable than people on this site? Or is it just a different type of deal all together? I'm just wondering if it is worth checking out. Thanks!

5. ZombieAndTeal

ZombieAndTeal Member

I mainly watch them because my husband hates TWD so I have no one to talk to about it after watching an episode! I like make a path and trevschan2 and new rockstars but don't really know any others. Those guys specifically have read the comics so I guess have a little more knowledge, but mainly I just like how they dissect the show and speculate and stuff. I don't have talking dead here in the uk so need to chat about it somehow!

6. Guitarman23

Guitarman23 Member

Ah ok, so that is how you get your fix! ;-)

Thanks!

7. Shane357

Shane357 Active Member

Let's admit it, the camera man was the real protagonist here, he witnessed all the walking dead events, saw all the characters and went through s**t -Negan had to make a choice, and he chose him, putting him out of the misery, was the best thing he could've done, after living for 7 seasons in a post-apocalyptic world, so it's okay guys, I ask you to comprehend this AMC choice.

8. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

But that's why it hurt so much. Camera Guy had been with us since Season 1. Hell, he even predated the Atlanta 5 since he was around before Atlanta, even.

Still devastated, tbh.

9. Rickschick

Rickschick New Member

Hi ! ( first post so hope Im doing it correctly ) - I watched that one too. I think it was called Two nerds ....something.

:)

10. Rickschick

Rickschick New Member

Me too Im in Australia and cant get it either. I watch a few but do love Emergency Awesome. HE does TWD, FTWD and GoT among other vids. HEs good to the point and easy to follow.