Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Who is bored with all the boosters

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by thetacodile, Jul 23, 2014.

1. thetacodile

thetacodile New Member

I bought black ops 2 when it was released and I expected a few sad boosters that don't want to improve their skills but the amount of boosters in the game has dulled my interest in all subsequent cod releases. Who else thinks that there should be major improvements to the multiplayer mode?

2. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

as Elpresador said.."Take the damn scorestreaks out of the game" but thats not gonna happen.been in a couple of boosted games but our team won anyway so the boosters got crap for their cheating.the only time i think a game is being boosted is when the big scorestreaks are called in way to early in a game, or start looking for splitscreen players on the other team.think now most players of blackops2 know the maps and all of the hiding places so most will take a run though those areas and if anyone is caught then the team can deal with it.:pout::pout:

3. muskyking

muskyking Member

still boosting the game is old these players are a complete joke.get rid of easy boosting remove the tac inseraion.

• Like Like x 1
  4. thetacodile

thetacodile New Member

You know that would be the best thing for multiplayer as it would stop the spawn trapping too

5. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Last time I boosted was MW2.

Then, I learned about this thing called "K/D" and how it was the most important number in all of humanity.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

The TI was removed from CoD:G and boosting is far less apparent in the game, so hopefully all future CoD MP games will not include the TI...

7. thetacodile

thetacodile New Member

It would be nice lol