Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who the hell is feeding the Walkers & why?

Discussion in 'Episode 401 - 30 Days Without an Accident' started by raven n, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

A couple people stated in interviews that it will get resolved.....I just hope they do it in a believable way.

2. shakey

shakey Member

All signs point to the girls, unless there is some kind of plot twist.

3. raven n

raven n Well-Known Member

Watch it again. If you look, you can see the fence & the ground. It looked to me that -based on angles of both fence & ground angle, the Walker was standing when it was fed, so the person in question had to be taller than the girls. I don't know about Bob, but I agree with Neuropyramidal when he states its probably a 'red shirt' that we've seen, but never really paid attention to. And we ALL know what happens to Red Shirts.

4. Neuropyramidal

I watched it a couple times. You can only see the walkers face pressed against the fence and a blurred image of green weeds in the background that doesn't give any information as to whether the walker is standing or on its knees, etc.

5. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Clearly it was Judith....

6. raven n

Whatever the case, I hope they explain it in a realistically believable way that isn't a cheat.

7. Neuropyramidal

That's all we can hope for. :). If they say Michonne did it because she was frustrated with Daryl's attitude towards her, or if Carl says he saw Hershel doing it, or something stupid like that, I'm going to give Kirkman a wedgie. And while he's wearing his favorite underwear.

8. raven n

Maybe one of the Walkers being fed is a relative the person doesn't want any one else to know about. They may be only misguided, rather than murderous, but definitely still a nutter.

9. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

The little girl Lizzie. She probably did it because she still thought the walkers were people, she was obsessed with the walker named Nick..she probably felt bad for him and fed him..but I don't think she did it to cause trouble.

[​IMG]

10. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

Nah, Tyreese wouldn't be stupid enough to feed them..it has to be Lizzie or one of the other kids

[​IMG]

11. Chickadee

Chickadee Member

I'm looking forward to seeing this resolved, because it's up in the air for me right now.

At first, I thought someone -coughGovcough- was sneaking in through the cut part of the fence and luring the walkers there, with the intent on breaking the fence down. We got a shot of someone feeding the walkers in the middle of the night. After that, there was a scene where the people working the fence found rat carcasses on the inside of the fence. That told me someone was feeding the walkers to lure them, then leaving a pile for the walkers to try to get to, thus weakening the fence for the walkers to break through... which eventually happened.

Even though I now know that Philip wasn't behind it, it still seems like a hostile act to me.

Lizzie make me wonder. I just don't understand why, if she was feeding the walkers because she thought of them as people, she would leave pieces of the rats where the walkers couldn't get them. That seems kind of cruel, teasing them with food like that. It doesn't mesh well with the idea that Lizzie is feeding them because she likes them, imo.

My best guess is that it is indeed Lizzie, and the rats being left by the fence was just something overlooked while filming. They wanted us, and the people in the prison, to see proof of someone feeding the zombies and I'm putting way too much thought into this. :zombies_lol:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Neuropyramidal

I'll put too much thought into it too and say that the fact that the rats were left on the ground is an argument against Bob. Bob is an adult, and would likely do a better job of covering up his acts [especially as an alcoholic...alcoholics are masters of covering their tracks], while Lizzie or another child might be sloppy about it and leave rats behind. However, the fact that the person was able to capture so many rats unnoticed goes against Lizzie or another kid because they would need to be clever about hiding the rat traps, and the children are more closely supervised. Also, the lack of a red stain on the fence argues against it being a redshirt.

13. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Clever girl. Faking her death like that.

14. Chickadee

Chickadee Member

Glad I'm not alone. =]

Bob is kind of suspicious. We don't really know much about him, outside of him being an alcoholic. I remember when he said that he was the sole survivor of the last two groups he'd been part of. It raised a few red flags. To be honest though, I think he's just more of a coward than someone plotting destruction against the prison or keeping walkers for pets.

Good point. Lizzie just being sloppy wasn't really something I thought of. Maybe she was trying to be quick so she wouldn't get caught, something spooked her, and she just dropped the rats there?

15. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I am curious to see how it is resolved, if it ever does. I hope its not some innocuous thing. Otherewise why wait so long to reveal it other than string viewers along.

16. raven n

What about Abraham's group? Could they be behind the feedings? Could somebody have infiltrated, then began feeding the Walkers in order to destroy competition? Is Abraham that devious?

17. Chickadee

Chickadee Member

I have to admit I'm kind of in the dark, here. I don't really know much about Abraham, but what little I picked up, I thought he was a good guy? Or, at least not a terrible guy.

I like the idea that it's someone we haven't seen on the show, yet! It would make sense. I still feel like there are too many inconsistencies for it to be Lizzie. Why did she leave rats there, how did she sneak out, she's too short, etc. Bob doesn't really strike me as the guy behind it, either. That's why it's so up in the air, for me. No one currently in the prison stands out as the culprit.

Maybe the Governor wasn't the only outsider who wanted the prison. :zombies_lol:

18. raven n

I don't know that much About Abraham, it's true, but I just discovered that a character called Negan (who believes in that 'New World Order' crap), may be the new bad guy (but not till season 5- they need a rest from villains LOL). He might be behind the feedings because he's a sneaky bastard (so I've read). He might be the ONE!

19. Chickadee

Chickadee Member

Oh yeah, I've definitely heard about that guy! I don't think I'm ready for that yet, so I hope it's not him. :zombies_lol:

20. raven n

But it could be one of his minions. I hope he survived TG's attack, because i want answers.