Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who the hell is feeding the Walkers & why?

Discussion in 'Episode 401 - 30 Days Without an Accident' started by raven n, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Chickadee

Chickadee Member

You're not the only one! =]

2. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Also how does the dissected rabbit (or whatever it was ) tie in ? Is it related to the rat feeding or something else.

3. raven n

raven n Well-Known Member

Damned if I know. They could be related, but in the ZA, loonies seem to run rampant.

4. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

It was Carl

Notice the "mystery" person was using a flashlight and it was in the night and yet in the very first episode we had learned that Carl had been oversleeping recently when Rick said "I knew you were up all night reading comics with a flashlight."

5. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

Cool, but what would be his motive though?

6. Chickadee

Chickadee Member

I feel like the rabbit probably was Lizzie. It reminded me more of bizarre, demented artwork than something that was dissected for science. It made me think of the scene were she was playing with the blood on the floor, sort of swirling it around. Poor girl got kind of messed up growing up in the ZA. She's channeling her crazy creatively, resulting in blood patterns and weird dead rabbit art.

7. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I forgot about that part with her foot in the blood until you mentioned it and that was kind of weird.

8. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

To gain power

By bringing chaos and danger to the prison, the weak links will be taken out which then he can save any of the strong links if they're in danger. Then Rick awards him, the illness simply had put back his plans a bit.

9. Stuff&Thangs

Ah, I see.

Once Rick passes away, Carl will be appointed the supreme ruler of the New World Order with Judith as his co-pilot. Carl will grow out a twirly mustache and adopt a furry little kitten whilst giving orders to mindless drones. He will also contract syphilis, which will lead to psychosis, which will lead him to adopt an evil laugh. I could see it now. It is so perfect. It is like the stars have aligned!

10. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

While Beth serves as him as his Bit*h?

11. Stuff&Thangs

No no no no no no no no no! Who do you think he contracted syphilis from? Hmmm, hmmm? The two of them will be married for a short while before Beth- the opportunist that she is, according to many envious female Daryl fans- will break it off and acquire her own colony as part of the divorce settlement. She will rule that colony with an iron fist. Like Danaerys from GOT, she will show no mercy to dissenters and traitors.

Heil Fuhrer Beth!

12. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

lololol :zombies_lol:

[​IMG]

13. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Oh damn.

So how is her puny colony going to handle Carl's personal guard who can single handedly take out said colony. The unstoppable Daryl Dixon.

14. Stuff&Thangs

Great Gatsby! I did not see that one coming!

But even the angelic and immortal Daryl Dixon could be bought off in some way. Maybe a night of "companionship" with Beth herself? (wink wink, nudge nudge).

15. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

But to do that you must first "deal" with Carol, the god-woman of the new empire. While not as overall unstoppable as Daryl, she won't be easy to get to, especially with the armies of the Dixon protecting her. And then even if you do get by the army, you come head to head with Daryl himself which means you're fuc*ed anyway.

Daryl is almost always around Carol besides checking up with his emperor, Carl once a week. You'll need to get rid of Carol and then you'll need to somehow persuade Daryl. Good luck.

16. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

This is great :Grin: I couldn't have said it better myself

[​IMG]

17. Stuff&Thangs

On the surface, it seems like Beth is in a bit of a sticky pickle her. But I do believe- if my inside sources are accurate here- that she has the support of the impenetrable shield of McLeod's corpse and the vengeful spirit of Theodore "the black Hulk" Douglas. With these allies by her side, I believe- no, I know- that she will overcome all obstacles and overthrow Carl's imperialistic empire. She will then be christened empress Beth and establish a matriarchy that will rule the world for thousands and thousands of years.

[​IMG]

18. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

But Carl has Judith, the epitome of evil, the evil that McLeod and Beth tried to secure; scared knowing what she could become. Your plan would seem pretty strong under regularly circumstances, but this is Judith - she defies logic, defies all that oppose her [she's really in charge, letting Carl play 'leader']

[​IMG]

19. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Please don't stop. This is getting very exciting.

20. Stuff&Thangs

Judith is the real wild card here. She really puts a fork in Beth/McLeod/T-Dog's intentions for overthrow and supremacy. With this weapon in Carl's arsenal, they are shit out of luck. Man, and to think that trio really had a shot...