Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who were the trespassers?

Discussion in 'Episode 909 - Adaptation' started by yuke, Feb 13, 2019.

1. yuke

yuke Member

A reference (by Lydia?) was made in this episode that someone from our group(s) trespassed into Whisperer territory and that is why the Whisperers were aggressive. Was Lydia referencing Eugene and Rosita? I don't really think so because Eugene and Rosita would seem to have just walked over well traveled between the four communities.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Since we were basically introduced to the Whisperers when Rosita and Eugene were at the tower, I assumed that's who Lydia was referencing. Gabe was the one pushing for them to go farther out to try and see if there were others out there, and the Whisperers went to a lot of trouble searching for them in the woods and seemed to know their way around - so I'm guessing the tower was well within Whisperer territory.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. offrope

offrope Active Member

The Whisperer who killed Jesus said "You're where you don't belong ", but that was after they were tracking Rosita and Eugene.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

its hard for me to believe that they have only just encountered the whisperers this long into the ZA esp considering that Alexandria and Hilltop where long established commuinties prior to the arrival of our family. I keep telling myself the whisperers only attack when 'their' territory is encroached on but that doesnt make sense because Lydia says they kill anyone they encounter.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think it was Eugene and Rosita.

The idea seems to be that the Whisperers are in large part nomads. They kind of go with the flow of the herds. They might influence the walkers to kind of stay in one area for awhile, until the resources are cleaned out of that area, but then they let the herds take them someplace new.

I don't think they have been in the Hilltop/Alexandria area this whole time. They recently drifted into the area, and they claim whatever space they currently occupy as their 'territory'. Lydia mentioned something about they go where the walkers go.

This is why we haven't run into them before.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I’m thinking Daryl, Aaron and Jesus. When they were spying the walkers in the open field. The walkers were just milling around. That’s probably Alphas way of making Camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

On the surface it seems like it may have been Eugene and Rosita. But who knows, she could have been referring to someone that entered their "territory" some time during the time gap. In that time they could have traveled from another area to one closer to our people. That's what I'm betting since the communities are just now running into them after all this time. Also, all of this is coming from Lydia who I doubt is being completely forthcoming about their motives.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Or maybe it's the new group of survivors (Magna's group) that unknowingly stumbled across them and the Whisperers eventually tracked them down because realistically we have no clue who Magna's group was running from.

It just appeared to be a chance encounter...but then again I don't read the graphic novels so...

Great thread though...I never looked at it that way even though I heard the " you are not where you belong" line by the Whisperer that killed Jesus.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I had not thought of Magna's group either but that would make sense too. Or like @Sharpie61 said, it could have been Aaron Daryl, and Jesus - even though they were out looking for Eugene who the Whisperers were already made aware of, their presence could have tipped them off to the fact that Rosita and Eugene were part of a bigger group.