Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who Will Be Negan's Killer?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Predictions' started by Lewk00t, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Oiwa

Oiwa Member

it will probably be daryl. they'll introduce him into the comic that way. either that or daryl will appear, kill negan, and then disappear. the point is just for him to take all the credit in the comic like he does on the show.

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

3. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

Yeah I saw this too. I don't think Negan will die at the end of this "All out War" volume. I think we might loss huge characters, if Negan doesn't die im betting we lose a big character like Michonne, Rick or Andrea by the end of this volume. I dont see Negan and Rick rejoicing anytime soon. Negan killed Glenn there is like zero chance they can make amends.

4. PookieSpaghetti

I'm thinking exactly the same. For me, we're about to loose Michonne, I don't want to though....

Back to the subject, I'd like to see Carl or even Maggie killing Negan.

5. Sharpie61

New cover for issue 126
    [​IMG]

6. Walkers_TWD

Yeah id love to see Maggie kill him the most myself. Id love to see her avenge Glenns death.

7. Walkers_TWD

Someone has Lucille and its not Negan!!! I hope its Maggie and she smashes his head in! I thought Michonne was doomed in issue 120, looks like shes going to be ok

8. Sharpie61

Not a woman's shape, to be Maggie.
    I think it will be Carl.

9. Walkers_TWD

Hmm maybe? The silhouette looks kinda tall for it to be Carl, tho?

10. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

I think it's Rick or Dwight, but I'm honestly starting to lean towards it being Dwight. Look at that look on Negan's face. He's shocked, like he's saying "You? You betrayed me?!"

11. kennyisalive94

Wait, wait wait a minute.

ITS DWIGHT. LOOK! LOOK AT THE ARM. NO SLEEVE. IT HAS TO BE DWIGHT!!!!!!!

Can't believe I didn't see that before. I win. Guys, I just want to say. Very proud of myself for pinpointing that.

Now, that doesn't necessairly mean that he kills him, but that figure has to be Dwight.

#31 kennyisalive94, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  12. Governor

Governor Member

It can be anyone, Carl, Michonne, Andrea, Maggie...
    From all of them, I think Maggie deserves to kill Negan the most, with Lucille of course.

13. kennyisalive94

I agree that Maggie deserves to kill him the most, but at the same time, I respect that her baby is her priority, not revenge. I know she's tough, so either way I'm not too concerned. But it's like Michonne just walking away after stabbing the Governor, basically just telling him he's not worth the pain she really wants to inflict.

14. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Would of said Carl, Rick or Dwight before...

I'm leaning more towards Maggie now though due to recent issues. Never really liked her, now warming upto her... depends on how the issues play out...

If a loved one of a character dies then that someone could be more fitting to kill him. Even Aaron is a legitimate choice right now. I don't really mind tbh as long as its satisfying. Unless Rick dies [in that it has to be Andrea or Carl that kills him] then I'm not too bothered.

Except Sophia.

15. The1WhoKnocks

The1WhoKnocks Active Member

Rick kills him. End of story.

16. cpump

cpump Member

Hopefully Carl then he would have finally proved his self to Rick

17. The1WhoKnocks

Killing Negan is a debt that Rick owes to Glenn, Maggie, Carl and now Holly.

18. vidoxi

vidoxi Member

I'd be really, REALLY shocked if Negan survives All Out War. Can you seriously imagine him just becoming a regular cast member? He has way too much of a god complex to not lord over everyone else, and there's a ton of bad blood between him and... everyone.
    I saw his death coming from a mile away. The fact that he's always handing Lucille to one of his lackeys to hold, the fact that Lucille is the only thing he really loves and it's the thing that killed Glenn, and the fact that Dwight is a turncoat, seems to be leading to him making the fatal mistake of tossing Dwight his bat, and that'll be that. Now that the writing is really on the walls with the cover of issue #126, it's so obvious that I'm actually hoping it's a red herring and he dies some other way. But I'm sure he will die in #126, as much as I'm sad to say it.

19. The1WhoKnocks

The top three candidates to kill Negan are:

1. Rick
    2. Rick Grimes
    3. TWD's Main Character/Protagonist

20. Mello

Mello Member

I can see Rick, Carl, Dwight, or even Maggie.

I think it would be pretty badass if Maggie kills off Negan. Not only would she get revenge for Glenn but she would also prove herself to the Hilltop community. If she was to kill Negan I think people would see just how much of a leader she is. Then again, I could see Dwight killing Negan. Negan took his wife, half his face, and made Dwight kiss his ass for a long time. I wouldn't be surprised if Dwight killed Negan and took over the rest of Negan's people.

#40 Mello, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014