Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who Will Be Negan's Killer?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Predictions' started by Lewk00t, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Something2Fear

It's either Maggie or Dwight. I can see why people think its Rick, as it makes the logical most sense, but we all know how much Kirkman loves to surprise people and I HIGHLY doubt the main baddie would go out in such a predictable manner.

Also, the silhouette is holding Lucille with their left hand. Its trying to trick people into thinking its Rick.

#41 Something2Fear, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  2. MustardMan

MustardMan Member

I think both Rick and Negan will die in AOW.. Rick killed by Negan, finally Carl ends Negan

3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

My guess is, after an emotional scene of Rick dying in a hospital bed, Carl will lead a full-force all-or-nothing attack on Negan's sanctuary. Just like a bad guy, negan will let his minions do the work, but they will be no match for the survivors, fueled by vengeance and rage. They will clear out Negan's soldiers like the walkers in Internment. Eventually, negan will be cut off and alone. Realizing he's officially pissed on a hornets' nest, he will retreat to the room where he interrogated Carl in 104-106. Carl will open the door, smirk, then say, "remember I told you to jump out of a window?" Then he will throw a Molotov onto the floor, separating negan from the door. Carl will sing You are my sunshine, until eventually the heat forces Negan to jump out of a window, into a waiting herd of walkers.

I don't for a second believe it will happen exactly like this, but if it did it would be SO AWESOME!!!

4. SignoftheHammer

SignoftheHammer New Member

I have the same theory. Carl will finish Negan with Lucille.

5. Pyramid

Pyramid New Member

I think Rick will kill Negan by infecting him. I hold that Dwight did infect the arrow. The infection will be slow. Negan will think that Dwight didn't infect the bolt and kill him BRUTALLY! Rick will offer himself to "save" those who are captured and bite Negan.

6. MantisTaboganMD

That, is awesome. No matter what happens in the end, I'm gonna make believe in my head it goes down like this.

7. TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion Well-Known Member

Started by SOPHIA, and finished by DWIGHT. Sophia needs to do something important eventually, and Neegan did murder her adopted father. She could shoot or stab him, and as he comes back at her, Dwight comes up from behind and kills Neegan. Dwight needs to be a part of it at this point in order to redeem his character enough to live after the war.

8. Dave Himura

Dave Himura Member

Either Rick, Maggie or Dwight. I do want negan's killer to be rick tho, and hopefully will kill him as negan killed glenn, brutally

9. TheGreatOnion

They should do it as a team. Most savage, brutal scene yet. Rick, Maggie, Andrea, Michonne, Carl, Sophia, Heath, Aaron, Jesus, Ezekiel, Dwight, Eugene, and Rosita have him surrounded and unarmed. Rick has Lucille. He hands it to Maggie, and she takes the first swing, as tears stream down her face. She goes to hand the bat back to Rick, but Sophia reaches for it. They all stare in horror as the girl delivers a few well placed thuds to Neegan's skull. Then they all take turns hitting him with it until he dies.

10. Dave Himura

Dave Himura Member

I add to this Idea, would like to see this. but i still want rick or maggie to give the finishing blow and they to totally smash all of his body

11. TheGreatOnion

Agreed. This one needs to end brutal. Too many have lost loved ones to this guy.

12. Dave Himura

Dave Himura Member

And would be more epic, to finish this epic and awesome villain this way. He deserve a brutal epic dead and not the kind of dead the governor got (I hated how he died)

13. TheGreatOnion

Yeah, Kirkman actually said later on that he was attempting to make the governor's end different than what people expected, but later realized that it wasn't very satisfying for the fans.

14. Dave Himura

Dave Himura Member

yeah, governor dead was so anti climatic. I was expecting Michonne to cut his other arm, then both his legs and then chop his head off xD

15. matty032

matty032 Member

I bet Beth will kill him. She will use Scotty's transporter and beam herself from Terminus, to Hilltop. Kill Negan, and beam back to Terminus. Where Rick and the crew will unknowingly eat her. Thinking she is beef steak.

16. TheGreatOnion

I think you were looking to talk about the show. This thread is about the comic.

17. Psy

Psy Member

Would be kinda funny if he managed to kill himself after killing Rick plus some more. Like falling over his own legs and hit a spike or something stupid.

But imo it should be Carl

18. TheGreatOnion

I think those who've suffered the most by him deserve a role in his death. That's Maggie, Sophia, Aaron, Heath, and Dwight IMO. Carl, Rick, Eugene, and Rosita to a lesser degree.

19. Governor

Governor Member

Either way, we all agree that Negan has to meet his fate by "kissing" Lucille.

20. Carl4President

Carl4President New Member

I would like 2 possibilities. If Rick dies I would like to see Carl kill Negan, their conversation would be pretty interesting before Carl kills him. If Rick doesn't die, I think Maggie would be an interesting choice since she really hasn't any killed jaw dropping characters. Anyway that's my take on it (^_-)d