Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who will die in the finale?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Predictions' started by Jhn123, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

My guess is rather Andrea, Glenn or Daryl and then Carol or Beth or mebys Merle . What about yous? remember this isnt who you want to its who you think will. But apparentley everyones jaws will be on the floor at the end of the finale so i cant see it being Andrea because that it more of a relief for most fans but i do think she will die for some reason.Glenns death would put peoples jaws on the floor. Daryls death would put my body on the floor because i would be laughing imagining his fans reaction but for most people his death would put their jaws on the floor.

2. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

My vote is for Daryl at this point given the spoilers etc that have been getting posted.
    I can see him dying in some grand heroic way to either save Judith or Carol.

3. RockstarChris

RockstarChris Member

Daryl gets tyreesed then Carol commits suicide as everything in the world she cared about is gone

4. tyc94

tyc94 Well-Known Member

Merle in 15 and Judith in 16
    That's my guess, their will probably be more

5. Country

Country Member

I guess it will be Daryl being
    and Beth, Carol or Merle.

6. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Judiths death wouldnt be jaw dropping though because they cant really show it...

7. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

Or Philip gets to have Judith <3
    Sure, they cannot show it so yea, I doubt I'm gonna be all zomfg over it. More like, called it.

8. tyc94

tyc94 Well-Known Member

The Governor with Judith? That would be just plain creepy

9. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

Sure, of course. Getting retribution for having his own child ripped from his life and possibly raising this baby as his own with love and time to make up for what he may deem as past mistakes with Penny and possibly as a father.

Yea..super creepy..

10. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

I think if the death is going to be "jaw dropping" it has to be someone from the Atlanta group.

11. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

It could be the death or Loris ghost and then Rick starts crying then the ghost of Loris ghost comes back and he goes even crazier...

12. ThatGuy0965

ThatGuy0965 Member

im guessing its glenn. all of us comic book readers wouldn't expect it and i'm sure the television viewers wouldn't either. it would be a little too predictable for us smarter, over analytic viewers if Daryl was killed (we realize how much of a fan favorite he's becoming and is taking away from rick), so they'll prob do something to wreck his reputation. i believe hershell and beth did some type of interview of where their characters are going for S4 (which kinda means its a fact they're surviving). and Carole was supposed to die instead of T-Dog. So after their decision to keep her alive, they make her stranded in the tombs for days before Daryl rescues her and their relationship blossoms a tad bit more. what i'm trying to say is, they wouldn't do all that to just kill her off in the season finale. I'm almost certain Maggie will survive because i don't see why they would need to kill her off. I'm really hoping andrea still lives, even though others are making strong points of why it seems she'll die. Merle, Glenn, and possibly someone from Tyreese's group are my possibilities.

13. Busted Flipflop

I'm convinced Andrea is going to die, and its going to be a heroic death. She dies trying to save someone or sacrifices herself.

14. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

She better not sacrafice her self for anyone! but id like her to have a heoric death if any.

15. tyc94

tyc94 Well-Known Member

I doubt it, it seems like they are setting her up to kill the Governor rather then be some sort of sacrifice.

16. Peanut Q. Public

i don't want Andrea to die but i'm very scared its gonna happen. that is part of why i am happy to post it on the forum, in hopes that if they are thinking of doing it that they decide not to because they don't want to be predictable. my hope is that Andrea kills the gov and takes over leadership of Woodbury and then invites Rick and crew to stay with her there.

but hopes and dreams aside, my realistic side still has hope that Andrea will off the gov, Tyreese will kill Allen, and Allen's son (Ben, Billy, i don't know, does it really matter?) will get eaten by zombies. i still think Andrea is gonna take on Michonne's struggle from the comics. i also think Darryl will kill Merle.

17. Country

Country Member

Yeah, but they did a similar thing with Sophia and killed her afterwards.

18. Frank Peavey

Frank Peavey Member

By saying something like this aren't you essentially re-posting, at the very least speculation, and possible spoilers? C'mon, man, not everybody reads "the spoilers that have been posted".

19. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

Actually I am just answering the question at hand with my own stated opinion.
    Last I checked there were a few threads around here with this topic nor is there any law here in place that lets me know I cannot do this.
    If you actually read and understood what I said, I never posted a spoiler only used the word spoiler. Let me check..
    nope..
    no spoilers.
    There are many spoilers posted around here that are clearly marked as such. I gave nothing away but made a comment.
    Thank you for your concern.

20. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

This is the shit that made me add you!