Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who will meet up, and when? And how?

Discussion in 'Episode 212 - Pillar of Salt' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Poppy

Poppy Member

Evil PepperAnn :p :hatchet:

2. Znuts

Znuts Member

It looks like Travis is going to reunite with Maddie's group at the hotel and possibly a passing herd of walkers that might have also seen the lights of the hotel. Ofelia is way off on her own and going further away from the group, so it's not clear as to how she will reunite with the group. Maybe she will be captured by some Cartel members trying to cross back into the US and taken to a camp that someone in the group will come across as well. I have a feeling that Nick will be reuniting with his mother soon. I'm hoping Chris was killed by Travis or ran off with his new bros.

3. Poppy

Poppy Member

Since Maddie et al, probably aren't going anywhere anytime soon. They are planting crops!
    It is a somewhat safe bet that Ofelia can find her way back to the hotel if she chooses to go back. lol... she has the map :)

4. NotDeanna

NotDeanna New Member

I see that too. Travis wants to go to the hotel to find the group, and Chris says Forget it, I'm hanging with these Rambo-frat boys. Then Travis realizes he can't help Chris, has a big crisis of conscience, and heads for the hotel. Of course, Chris et al attack the hotel next season.

I also agree that Ofelia will be the new Beth. We'll see a separate, probably boring, story line for a bit, then she'll get reintegrated with the group.

#24 NotDeanna, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2016
  5. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Travis will show up at the hotel and Maddie won't even notice he's there since he's not Nick.

6. Poppy

Poppy Member

:zombies_lol:

7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

If Travis is truly on his own after we see how it plays out next episode, I am willing to bet it is not of his own doing. There's no way he left Chris. Chris either made him leave (not far-fetched wimpy Travis :p) or Chris is dead. Which I doubt.

8. Znuts

Znuts Member

Maddie's group may have intentions of staying there for good, but this universe seems to have it out for groups that try and settle down. They always get messed with by walkers or bad people trying to take their home. It's happened a few times on TWD now.

9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

@PepperAnn's vision of Chris knocking on the gates of the hotel
    [​IMG]

But I agree....I think it would be such a cool way to introduce us to a "villain". Said "villain" would be a character that started out his first day at ZA school as a normal angst ridden teen and over the course of a couple of months he has slowly developed a taste for absolute free will without fear of repercussion.

#29 Dnae, Sep 21, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

That pic made me bust out laughing. You do this to me at work all the time! lmao

11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I feel pretty happy with this post now. Just don't think Ofelia's in the mix, but otherwise pretty good.