Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who's an A and Who's a B?

Discussion in 'Episode 903 - Warning Signs' started by Weallgotit, Oct 21, 2018.

1. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

B for freshly bitten?

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

WARNING, THIS COULD HAVE SPOILER INFO IN IT

I too think this is something to do with experimentation but not sure what the A and B would be mean esp from what Jadis said. If she is going to trade him what was the point of her having him tied up and letting a walker get close enough to bite or so we think. Is that part of a test? Very confusing at this point. The voice on the walkie sounded quite sinister to me, so it's not going to be good whatever it is.

As far as the Whisperers go, I swore I remember oh Scottie Gimple boy say on Talking Dead that they would not really feature the Whisperers and only give a scene that gave a "nod" to them. Remember last season when they were marching all those Saviors to the Hilltop and those walkers rolled down the hill? I thought that might have been the nod to the Whisperers. I hope I'm wrong would like to see them. Maybe they wills how up and trade Ezekiel's death for Rick's death. Oops that's a spoiler

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Med-Evac! Points for creative! lol

I don't want to be in a helicopter with a freshly bitten victim who is being kidnapped away from his friends and family.

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The whisperers

Kang alluded to the fact that "A" and "B" had to do with a person's personality trades. A is more of a decision maker or leader, and B is more of a follower. Which makes perfect sense, because Anne told Gabriel "I could have sworn you were a B", but he stood up against her sneaky plan, making him an A.

5. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

Awww thanks for the info Neuropyramidal on the W's.

So okay if the A's and B's are personality traits that represent leaders and workers. What are these leaders and workers for? Another community? Why does Jadis have to do her tie them up and let a walker get super close but not close enough to bite them torture before handing them over? Why so clandestine about it. It's got to be more to it then just okay you go lead this group and okay you go work here. Leaders aren't just going to go, "oh okay let me just lead this group of workers to do whatever it is you have them doing", they'd have to break t hem down and them build them back up into the leader they want. Or maybe they kill the A's? But why trade food for them...just have Jadis kill them. I'm sure you are all right...but it seems more sinister to me.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Neuropyramidal

It may very well turn out to be sinister. And I'm not sure how the walker that Jadis puts close to them fits in. I heard a couple people say that a "B" stands for a bitten person, but this doesn't fit because that would make an A and a B logically equivalent. Because she could then just hand them an unbitten survivor and the sinister group could decide whether to have a walker bite them themselves. So they wouldn't ask for an A or a B. They'd just ask for a person. Maybe she is told to get their autonomic nervous system and their terror pumped up for some reason before she hands them over? Hard to say.

7. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Jadis/Anne told Gabe that that place that the helicopter came from is very far away. So, this explains the need of the copter and also why the saviours have not come across this community. And this place is probably much further away than Georgie's place as Georgie travels by car.

Also, I think the copter has an 'A' painted on the side. Could this 'A' be related to 'A or B'?

And, Gabe is probably unique in the sense that he, sort of, survived a virus related sickness/fever. So, if experimentation is considered, he is a much sought after subject.

• Like Like x 1
  8. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

But what about a B container for Betas if that's the theory since A container has Alphas in there? We haven't seen a B container. As for the transport of a freshly bitten person that may be why they're chained or restrained on a cart so they can just be wheeled onto the helicopter.

Maybe the unknown group doesn't want the "blood on their hands" of getting an unbitten person then subjecting them to a bite and instead leave the dirty work up to Jadis/ Anne.

9. Neuropyramidal

Anything is possible, but that makes very little sense. If the group is actively recruiting bitten people, then they would also be okay with orchestrating the bites themselves. It doesn't make sense that they would involve a helicopter that flies to remote distances just to retrieve a person with a fresh bite, when they could do it themselves.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Yeah, just trying to come up with something different than the Alpha Beta Theory that's all.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Oh Kang talked about it. I was wondering why you all were so stuck on this leader/follower stuff. I didn't understand how you got all of that from what was said in the episode.

#31 Jen7, Oct 23, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

BTW guys. We've all been so focused on the meaning of A and B since the last episode. But has it ever been even hinted at what PPP means? Referring to the letters written on the card Tara found after Heath was taken.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I'm thinking it's the opposite. A's are workers/slaves. Used as a sort of payment and are forced to go there. B's are people with skill and will be part of the community. Basically people who go willingly.

That's why I think Anne said she thought he was a B but now he's an A. Because she was trying to take him with her, but since he didn't want to go, she knocked him out and is going to use him as payment for them taking her. The person on the walkie said it would take an A for them to pick her up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Makes me wonder if the chopper people are from some sort of pseudo government still in existence. Like a group that unleashed the zombie in the first place and are still trying to find a cure.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

The 904 trailer shows a tied up Gabe and an approaching walker about to bite him. This brief scene closely resembles that of Negan being tied down by Jadis with an approaching walker. Why such similarity?

If the theory (A=leader and B=non leader) is true, then Negan is definitely an 'A'.

But the theory (A =freshly bitten and not turned yet and B=non bitten...and helicopter people much prefer an 'A') could also make some sense because when Negan was tied down on a dolly, the helicopter was there to Negan up as a freshly bitten person. My hindsight thinking is that Jadis was not going to kill Negan and was offering a freshly bitten Negan to the helicopter people. And, a freshly bitten Negan being on a dolly makes it easier to transport him from the garbage compound to wherever the landing zone of the helicopter.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

That’s what I was thinking too.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I’m with you on trading him but I don’t think she was going to have him freshly bitten...who knows though in the weird world of jadis!