Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Who's playing what CoD these days?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Strange Koolaid, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Strange Koolaid

Strange Koolaid Well-Known Member

I've been out of the loop for a bit and just want to tally up what the most populated CoD is right now to buy on PC. To my knowledge BO1 was a waste of money. trying to build my library up on my pc and don't want to waste anymore cash on a forgotten game. Is there still hope for BO2 or Ghosts?

2. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

if your a sniper then ghost is a good game .BO2 is still go to game when i want to have fun.but with a PC your choices must be endless if shooters are your thing.
    :ranger:

3. Mr.TonyStark

Mr.TonyStark Active Member

I went back to Black Ops 2, Ghosts is the biggest piece of trash I've ever played.

• Like Like x 1
  4. NinjaSquirrel

NinjaSquirrel Member

I gave up on ghosts and went back to Black Op 2 for a while.

Currently gone back further and really enjoying Black Ops 1 again, best maps in any COD game. On Xbox there are usually between 3000-5000 playing TDM.

5. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I still play Ghosts, as horrible as it is..it can be fun with a good team.

6. Yanni

Yanni Member

Ghosts, when you're melting people at the speed of light it's so satisfying. More often than not that doesn't happen and frequent ragequits occur but eh.. this game overall was a let down to me. Sigh.

Gonna go back to Black Ops 2 soon.

7. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

put ghost away about two weeks ago. just don't miss it.i never thought that a COD game like ghost could be bad but i just don't fit end to its play style.:rip:

8. otherkrab

otherkrab Active Member

I never bought ghosts and I never stopped playin Black ops 2. Started playin a few indie games on 360 also, Murder Miners is pretty good for 69p (yes that's right 69 pence - less than a quid!) it's like a cross between CoD, Halo and Minecraft and it's fun as hell. I also bought CS:GO when it was on sale and it's less gung ho and more strategy.

9. Strange Koolaid

Strange Koolaid Well-Known Member

I sold 4 major 360 titles for $40 in damn credit and bought BO2. Warming up to this whole KB and mouse thing...though Ive had my fairshare with Unreal before. Not as good as I was on console. I've a ways to go......

Still not impressed with Titanfall so far. Maybe it's the price.

10. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

Regarding the PC, just get CoD4.

11. 01fast_cat

01fast_cat Member

Surprisingly I dropped cod just after ghosts dropped, that game ruined it for me. After not playing for about 5 months I went back to black ops 2 and had a great time last night, played about 20 games with a buddy and just had a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. musky

musky Active Member

b.o 2 is the only real game,all other cod,s are just crap 3arch is the only real cod franchise.

13. Jake_Arachnid

Jake_Arachnid New Member

Well I still tend to play black ops 1&2 only for the zombies, that's the only reason I play black ops. I also tend to play MW2 for the sniping and private lobbies, but apart from those games I don't play cod that much.