Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who's the boss?

Discussion in 'Episode 703 - The Cell' started by bula412, Nov 7, 2016.

1. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Really Dwight? Who's the boss on VHS? Couldn't find anything better? I get it, the world is over. However, almost every house has high def TV's, DVD Players and probably plenty of movies? It's not like people were packin/g up their TVs while fleeing for their life and most looters probably aren't taking them. I actually think that during the time span that the ZA happened (2008/2009 I believe) it would be harder to find the VCR.

BTW, I totally get the show matching the undertones of the episodes but still, the show and his viewing equipment were somewhat outdated. Thought if you work for Negan you live like a king. didn't know living like a king meant a shitty tv and old VHS tapes.

2. rainycat

rainycat New Member

maybe its his favorite show. And y'know I guess its kinda analogous.

3. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Just saying. He could be watching the DVD set on a nicer TV. They haven't made a tv like the one he's watching since the 90's and most houses threw out VCR's in the early 2000's. It would have actually been easier for him to find a flat screen TV (I believe it was a flat screen but a square one, not a wide screen. When's the last time they made those?) and a DVD player than the equipment he was utilizing.

4. Mr Bag

Mr Bag Member

That show taught many important life lessons. It's one of the greatest sitcoms of all time second only to Mr Belvedere.