Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who's The Little Birdie????

Discussion in 'Episode 715 - Something They Need' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Funion The Barbarian

Funion The Barbarian Active Member

I second Enid...or possibly the Wolves that escaped..;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

Negan could simply have assumed, that someone in Alexandria is in on Sashas stunt. Or he has suspicions and wants them confirmed by Sasha. I don't think, that Jadis would have seeked out Negan, she is eager for the guns and has already seen Rick deliver.
    And Gregory hasn't said anything yet - which baffled me. I thought he would spill the beans about RIck and Co the minute, Simon and his men came into the villa.

3. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

That's true. Also, Gregory is kind of obvious. Maybe Jadis?

4. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

But Eugene doesn't know that they plan on attacking the Saviors. He was taken before they decided to fight.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Right, Eugene knew Rosita wanted to act alone, against the consensus of the group. He has no idea the tide of the group itself has turned.

I think we have our bird:

[​IMG]

6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Could it be that Negan just keeps scouts out that notices that Rick been up to some odd patterns of late? And the whole Sasha suicide rush was some kind of attempt to put focus elsewhere or something?

7. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Maybe he found out the dynamite was missing from the road and assumed it was Rick. Maybe knowing they had to disarm it and none of the other communities have anybody with that type of skill.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Vamp7

Vamp7 Member

I'm throwing out the grandmother/leader of Oceanside. She was supposedly in bed when Rick and company left with the guns. What if she had a deal with Negan to pass along any information that she stumbles upon. Negan already wiped out all the men in the group. She could have radioed Negan while Rick and compony were leaving with the guns. That is why she is so against helping out in the war.

Maybe, maybe not if so, it would be a great story when the rest of the group finds out. Then the ones who want to fight will.

9. Sully

Sully Active Member

Is it possible that Jadis and the GPK already had deal with Negan and they just strung Rick along to get some free guns?

10. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

The more I think about it, I don't think Negan is bluffing or figured it out. *Someone* told him the communities are rallying and Rick is leading the charge. There is no other reason for Dwight to allow Rosita to take him to Alexandria and put him in the cage unless he also knew Rick was planning something.

If Dwight didn't think Rick was planning something then he, just like Negan, would still assume Rick is being submissive to Negan and he would have no chance of joining them with the goal of killing Negan.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. BulletofBullets

BulletofBullets Active Member

I think it's Dwight as well. I'm a little familiar that in the comics Dwight is genuine in going against Negan like that, but we know how the show loves to mess with us! They're making us think that Dwight is going to be as he is in the comics, but then they'll do the old "haha gotcha" and he'll snitch to Negan.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Yea, I agree with this. Dwight saw Rosita working with Sasha, put two and two together and figured it out. Is playing both sides now. It makes sense.

I've been saying all along I don't see how they could keep Dwight's comic story in the show. There is no way Daryl and Dwight can co-exist in the series on the same side, and no producer in the world is going to allow them to get rid of the cash cow and fan favorite in order to keep a hated character.

13. jessicadodd

jessicadodd New Member

I think it's simply Simon relaying what Gregory said to him and with what Sasha did at the same time...Negan isn't stupid and he knows that Rick is the only one with balls enough to try anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

15. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

Sebrebc, good point in that second paragraph. Not the suckiest at all! :)

16. BadassRick

BadassRick Active Member

It can't be Gregory. Gregory doesn't want Negan to know that the Hiltop and Alexandria even know about each other, otherwise he and the Hilltop will be connected to the attack on their compound.

17. LoriG

LoriG Member

It can’t be Dwight, as he was with Rosita. She saw him as she was running away, and went with her to the ASZ - he didn’t go back to Negan.

Gregory hadn’t left yet to go to see Simon

My money is on Jadis and the GPK

18. NoMora

NoMora Active Member

If not Jadis or someone else from the Scavengers, it might have been somebody from Hilltop or the Kingdom of whom we haven't seen much yet or who we wouldn't suspect of being a traitor.
    Somebody might have a traitor in their midst.

19. Steppin' Razor

Hmm, I like the Idea that it's the Junkyard crew... I mean, not every group would side with Rick.