Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why are Glenn & Abe buried at hilltop?

Discussion in 'Episode 705 - Go Getters' started by Kill Judith, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Maggie and Sasha's complete lack of interest or concern about their friends and comrades at ASZ was surprising. Granted, they are grieving, but when Enid showed up, I would have thought they would have at least inquired about their friends, whether they made it safely back, whether anyone had heard anything about Darryl, about Carl, whether anyone had heard from Carol and whether Negan had shown up at ASZ yet. It bothered me that they appear to have turned their backs on their friends so easily.

Also, Enid must have heard about Negan's inquiry about Maggie. A warning might be order, and maybe having visible graves on a site the saviors roam all about is not such a smart idea (have to agree with Gregory on that one).

2. Chiron

Chiron Member

I guessed that the directors are going for numb as a reaction all round. I expected a bit more mourning time for our friends, maybe even a quick pan back to what happened in the van from Michonne when she was aiming at the walker in the field ( still hoping for a noble Glenn Rhee moment, his last scenes do not sit well with me). Maybe at times the directors forget where the fans are emotionally as they have been filming these sequences for months at a time. I thought they did better with this up to S5. Then people fell like flies and no one said or felt much. Plus they seem to have so much to pack in before mid season.

I think now Sasha's main concern is for Maggie and the baby's welfare so it is more surviving for now and hoping the others at ASZ do the same so she was volunteering to stay to pay Maggie's way. I would find it very difficult for Maggie not to be discovered or Sasha; they were in the lineup, Simon ok'd them taking Mags off the stretcher so he knows her and Negan spoke to Maggie specifically. So what's gonna go down when Negan discovers the lie? Or are we going to get the theory of how well slick and organised the Saviour's federated model is without more evidence of how Negan manages to be everywhere and know everything? He didn't know Gregory's head ( sadly) was still firmly attached to his body. I just go with the flow now when I watch and chomp on my popcorn ( salty with m&ms in there).

3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

It just came to me!