Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why can't Lori just tell Rick it's his child?

Discussion in 'Episode 206 - Secrets' started by whitemartini, Nov 21, 2011.

1. whitemartini

whitemartini New Member

In season 1, I remember that it's not only Shane whom Lori had sex with. I remember Rick also having sex with his wife.

2. Headshot

Headshot New Member

Timelines, the show is about a week to two weeks in real time, so if she's already pregnant there is no way that she could possibly already be shows signs of being pregnant from her night with Rick when he returned. She was clearly already pregnant when he arrived. It will be interesting to see how Shane handles this and this might be what drives a wedge between Carl and Shane.

3. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Yeah the timeline is off, but the right think to do was to say it was his. The problem is, what if he figures it out...it would only make things worse.

4. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

The only problem I have is that she sounded so sure it was Ricks in last night episode. No hesitation at all when Dale was talking to her.

5. gLorfindeL

gLorfindeL Active Member

if I had such a husband who loved me and my boy like that, care about us and only thought about keeping us alive, I could say the baby, tree, car or anything else was his.