Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why did Carol kiss that guy and not Daryl??

Discussion in 'Episode 612 - Not Tomorrow Yet' started by Rickshair, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

Well... a month ago Normie posted this pic on instagram...

[​IMG]

That means, he washed his teeth... a month ago...

But I don't know if he baths. I'm still waiting for the photos of him on the shower... greedily.

#61 Johnnie Walker, Mar 9, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  2. Lilliam

Lilliam Active Member

Oh I saw that!!!

I'd love to see more of his photographs. He had an art show not too long ago.

3. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

it would look something like this
    [​IMG]

4. Lilliam

Lilliam Active Member

OK now HE is doable. Just not Daryl. Personally speaking.

5. Johnnie Walker

He needs to turn around. If he doesn't turn around, how can I see how clean he is?

6. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

Because Tobin is superior to Daryl.

7. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

you're so dedicated Johnnie!

are we talking in bed? and how much thought have you put into this therory? ;) by the way I never got to say how nice the wack a Beth gif turned out, lol.

8. Johnnie Walker

You know my heart and mind are dedied full time to crotchology... Wonderful science.

[​IMG]

9. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Seven pages in, and no one has even mentioned the obvious reason?

Name one other character in the entire series that actually showed her this kind of attention. Since Ed died, her and Daryl got close but she made all the moves. Daryl just brushed them off casually and sent every signal that he liked her, he just didn't like-like her; He returned every note without checking 'yes' or 'no'. To top it off, he showed everyone feelings he had for Beth after she died and was evasive about his reasons (Beyond fan-service, this told me he had actually grown toward the idea of him and her growing together... If she were still alive, I could see the pairing.) Carol severed her feelers at that time, towards the man she first turned to after Ed.

Now we have Tobin, the gentle giant. He has wanted a piece of that back before he knew she could have taken them all out before they knew they were under attack. HE has shown HER interest, something that hasn't occurred in her life since her husband died. For Carol that's a big deal, but could damage her psyche more if something were to happen to him.

*edit*
    Axel also made a play (albeit poorly), but he was aiming towards anything that wasn't nailed down. You follow me?

#69 Z-Man, Mar 9, 2016
  10. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Well on the first page I did say how Tobin showed interest in her, and that she's not going to wait around for Daryl forever... So although it's worded differently I must disagree when you say no one has mentioned ;)

11. Fan

Fan Member

I totally agree with this, but I want to add that Tobin is really attractive for an older man. It's really not hard to imagine why Carol would go for it with him.

12. Fan

Fan Member

You nailed it. Couldn't have said it better myself.

13. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

But he is the ONLY other guy to do it. If I were a female in the apocalypse without someone showing me affection, I would take whatever was sent my way... Though that worked out terrible for Abraham.

14. QOTWD

QOTWD Member

lol. You'd probably be disappointed to find out thats probably just his keys and a fold on his pants. Good luck with your studies tho.

15. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Tobin is superior to everyone.

16. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

I would say Axel had some potential before he got shot in the head. If she really wanted some action she could have probably found it, ZA or not, ladies don't need to wait for the dudes to put the moves on them, and Carol wasn't shy about hitting on Daryl. I just think she wasn't interested in anyone else until Tobin came along.

17. Johnnie Walker

I will lick his keys until I get blisters in my tongue and the concentrated acids of my saliva disintegrates the metal of the keys and pierce his pants and his underwear and I was stuck on his tiny little... friend.

[​IMG]

#77 Johnnie Walker, Mar 9, 2016
  18. Hellion

Hellion Member

Tobin is a beautiful redshirt King. Carol was powerless to resist his magnificence. As she should be.

19. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Agreed. Daryl was just the only other candidate she found worthy. She put that candle out a long time ago. Even Tyreese was not lookin for love, and then she told him she killed Karen and David... Emotionally, she is truly just as much a lone wolf as Daryl.

20. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

this is true- Carol did flirt with daryl, but we all know he bat's for the other team. Which is why he turned her down and we have never seen him with anyone.

Plenty of opportunity across the seasons and nothing.- not even a shot alluding to fap-fap-fapping in the woods...nothing.